Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Saturday, November 2, 2013 > Check In < (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/saturday-november-2-2013-check-45719/)

Space 11-02-2013 02:52 PM

Hi `David & thanks for your reply.. You have a great future ahead of you & it's great to read that you are patriotic. I knew from your profile that you were into planes & cars, but I just thought you worked at a airport. :) Wish you the best in your career & in life. Thanks
======================================
Hi Mod `David,
I hope you are feeling better today. I forgot about the race & will see `if I can get it on MRN Radio... Hope your picks for the race are doing well ? Wish you a great Saturday Afternoon/Night Live & Happy :thumbsup:
The weather is cloudy with some light rain & in the 60's. "Ain't No Sunshine in my `Life" :eek::(:)
============================
Hi `Amy,
You need to get a maid. It would take me all week to clean your mansion & then I'd have to start again the following week :eek:. Plus + _+ _+ taking care & maintaining your fleet of Super Super `Rides.

I hope that you can rest & enjoy the rest of your weekend...Thanks for checking in & I hope that you & member's have a Happy/Safe Weekend > Peace/Out from `Space

MnteCrloSS47 11-02-2013 02:52 PM

Afternoon everyone

Space 11-02-2013 03:21 PM

===============================================
Good Morning `Devin, you must be working nights or you've been `up all night :confused::) What's your plans today ? I hope that you are still feeling great & can enjoy the rest of your new day. Thanks for posting our MCF Weather Report.
:rolleyes: 7:59 A.M prior post ^ LOL
Hi `Devin & a Super Super Saturday afternoon to you 2 :thumbsup:
What have you been doing today ? Do you have to work this eve ?
I'm working on projection reports & taking many breaks in between. I just found the channel for Performance Racing Network & just started listening to it online...:thumbsup: I only have antenna T.V. & the programs are limited. How are your pick's doing ?

Just got a fax, check back soon...Wish you & Member's a Happy

STUMPMI 11-02-2013 03:46 PM

Space:
Watching the nationwide race on espn2.
The cup guys race tomorrow.
Thanks for your kind words and understanding.
Hope your day is a pleasant 1.:thumbsup:

Space 11-02-2013 03:54 PM

LoL Mod `David & also `Devin,
I lost a day or it seems like I've worked all weekend already...I have to go back & see `if I did our Blog correct > :rotfl:

Oh, wish you and the NASCAR Gang > Good Luck 2morrow on your picks...I hope it's a good race....Listening to PRN there are many Sprint Driver's in the Nationwide Race. Here's the link to PRN incase you can't get it on TV >Listen Live | Shows | Performance Racing Network

I'm going to try to watch the Solor Eclipse 2morrow morning & I hope the skies are clear to view. Hopefully my grandfather & some of the BeachBums can get 2gether & watch & have breakfast :thumbsup:

Wish `all a great Saturday `Eve > EnJoy

Space 11-02-2013 04:40 PM

Hi `Ryan,
What's happening in Bushkill, Pa ?
http://www.visitbushkillfalls.com/um...jpg&height=430
It's only in the high 50's, but your humidity is only 50% :)
What have U been doing ?
What are you working on ?
What are you doing 4 `fun ?

Wish you & Member's a Great Saturday Night alive :):thumbsup:

Leprechaun93 11-02-2013 08:21 PM

Evening all

06mistreSS 11-02-2013 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Space (Post 579850)
Hi `Matt,
It's great that you have another super `ride to drive during the Winter months 4-Sure. It's the best way to keep your Super Super Monte in top condition. You are fortunate, but I also know that you work hard to have what you have :eek: You have some great cars + so much more.

Hey, thanks Space. :thumbsup: