Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Saturday, November 2, 2013 > Check In < (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/saturday-november-2-2013-check-45719/)

Space 11-02-2013 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster (Post 579842)
Good Morning Monte friends! Wifey and I have a date day today (got a sitter for mom)

Looking foreword to it! You all have a safe, and fun week-end!

:rolleyes:
Hi `Tadd, wish you a Super/Super Day with your girlfriend (Wife: )
EnJoy your special `date > 2Day :thumbsup:

Originally Posted by Mels SS (Post 579843)
Morning everyone beautiful day here. Going to have quality time with the wife and donate blood for a child a Children's Hospital that had a bone marrow transplant.

Good Morning `Mel,
You are a good man to help other's in need. I hope your words encourage other to donate their blood, time & help others in need.
Thank You! Have a great time with your (girlfriend) `Wife :thumbsup:

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS (Post 579846)
Good morning guys, Michigan vs. Michigan State today. Crappy weather.

Started a small(ish) interior renovation project on Amanda's house last week and continuing on that today. Pretty much redoing the whole side entrance/hall/stairs to the basement area; new base trim, door trim, pulling off the wood paneling on the staircase wall and replacing with drywall, painting, etc.

I was hoping to get the Monte out and about this weekend, for one last hurrah before Winter storage, so it looks like that'll have to be tomorrow; might cruise out through the Irish Hills area. I drove the car to work once this past week and almost forgot how fun the car is to drive. Thinking I'll probably store the car next weekend.

Hi `Matt,
It's great that you have another super `ride to drive during the Winter months 4-Sure. It's the best way to keep your Super Super Monte in top condition. You are fortunate, but I also know that you work hard to have what you have :eek: You have some great cars + so much more. EnJoy your game today & I hope your team wins :congrats:

Wish Everyone a Super Weekend filled with `fun & Happiness...
Don't 4-Get to EnJoy your present of `NOW 4-Sure
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...x_3c899e08.gif

Leprechaun93 11-02-2013 10:09 AM

Morning all, done with work for now. Back in at 11pm

Space 11-02-2013 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93 (Post 579861)
Morning all, done with work for now. Back in at 11pm

Hi `Keane,
How was your night shift ? What are you going to do today ? How much sleep will you get ? How's you weather there ? I sure hope you can find some time to enjoy your day...Oh, was the Pic of Kris visible to you on this visit to the blog ?

I'm still @ work waiting for several companies fax order confirmations.
I'm hoping to get a break early this afternoon. We have raining moving through the area, but it's a fast moving storm & our area needs the rains....:eek: We are going into our dry season.

Wish you a safe & fun Saturday > EnJoy...
http://cmsimg.floridatoday.com/apps/...&Maxh=465&q=90
*^ Above is where I'd like 2 `be 4-Sure...I just posted to Taz > Lou to come down
and enjoy the beach, or at least > Enjoy the above picture...LOL
My Mind is there now > My mind can paint all kinds of pictures in my head (LOL)
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...x_3c85d327.gif

Leprechaun93 11-02-2013 11:10 AM

didn't work night shift, worked 6-10am. Its partly cloudy here, i'll probably get a few hours sleep later

Space 11-02-2013 11:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93 (Post 579861)
done with work for now. Back in at 11pm

dbaldwin 11-02-2013 11:33 AM

Hello mcf :) it was an early morning on my weekend duty at 0530. Probably earlier cause I was up till 0100. But thus is the millitary life. Its nasty weather here in the northwest, no fun. Also been watching that 74 monte I'm interested in, its owner dropped the price to $800. I dont have a place to store it exactly but I want it soo bad. If it drops down again I won't be able to stop myself. I'd love to restore a 350 combo monte. And its even running!

Space 11-02-2013 12:48 PM

General D. Baldwin > `Sir

Hi `David,
I didn't know that you were in the military :eek: What branch are you in ?
Are you active or reserve ? How long is your contract ? What's your rank ? Are you a General yet ? :eek: LOL. Do you like `it ? Would you enlist again ?

I agree it would be great to have that 74 Monte `if you had the time, $'s, tools & a garage. I really would love to do that also > someday..

I don't want another nice ride until I have a garage + the $'s to work on it & mod it. It's still a dream, but I'm working to get to that point in my life.

Wish you an easy day & I hope that you keep working on your dreams & that you can make them come `true. Oh, thanks for your Service to your country :thumbsup: Peace/Out from `Space

dbaldwin 11-02-2013 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Space (Post 579871)
Hi `David,
I didn't know that you were in the military :eek: What branch are you in ?
Are you active or reserve ? How long is your contract ? What's your rank ? Are you a General yet ? :eek: LOL. Do you like `it ? Would you enlist again ?

I agree it would be great to have that 74 Monte `if you had the time, $'s, tools & a garage. I really would love to do that also > someday..

I don't want another nice ride until I have a garage + the $'s to work on it & mod it. It's still a dream, but I'm working to get to that point in my life.

Wish you an easy day & I hope that you keep working on your dreams & that you can make them come `true. Oh, thanks for your Service to your country :thumbsup: Peace/Out from `Space

Hi space, yeah iv been in for almost 2 years now, I am an airman first class (about to get promoted too :D) in the air force, currently active reserves working on a bachelors so I can get my commission. I love planes and cars, I want to fly eventually but for now I have to settle with working on them. I also consider myself very patriotic and believe I am doing the right thing serving my country. I plan many more years in the millitary. This training is where a lot of my inperation and technical skills for red have come from. I'm lucky to be at a point so young where I make enough money to work on the car I love. I also have great prosepcts in the civilian world due to the Boeing company.

STUMPMI 11-02-2013 01:38 PM

Good Afternoon EV1!

Nothing really to report...Kinda boring here....
Watching cup practice, nationwide qualifying....

I like to fly...Like david said...
I have 3 helicopters...:rotfl: 1 indoor 2 outdoor...Battery operated.:thumbsup:

Kinda chipper and overcast outdoors. The Monte is stored for the winter.

Have a Great weekend EV1!

AwesomeSS 11-02-2013 02:05 PM

Afternoon everyone! Finished taking down the Halloween stuff and just finishing house cleaning.