Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, November 2, 2013 > Check In <

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2013, 08:47 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Good Morning Monte friends! Wifey and I have a date day today (got a sitter for mom)

Looking foreword to it! You all have a safe, and fun week-end!

Hi `Tadd, wish you a Super/Super Day with your girlfriend (Wife: )
EnJoy your special `date > 2Day
Originally Posted by Mels SS
Morning everyone beautiful day here. Going to have quality time with the wife and donate blood for a child a Children's Hospital that had a bone marrow transplant.

Good Morning `Mel,
You are a good man to help other's in need. I hope your words encourage other to donate their blood, time & help others in need.
Thank You! Have a great time with your (girlfriend) `Wife
Originally Posted by 06mistreSS
Good morning guys, Michigan vs. Michigan State today. Crappy weather.

Started a small(ish) interior renovation project on Amanda's house last week and continuing on that today. Pretty much redoing the whole side entrance/hall/stairs to the basement area; new base trim, door trim, pulling off the wood paneling on the staircase wall and replacing with drywall, painting, etc.

I was hoping to get the Monte out and about this weekend, for one last hurrah before Winter storage, so it looks like that'll have to be tomorrow; might cruise out through the Irish Hills area. I drove the car to work once this past week and almost forgot how fun the car is to drive. Thinking I'll probably store the car next weekend.

Hi `Matt,
It's great that you have another super `ride to drive during the Winter months 4-Sure. It's the best way to keep your Super Super Monte in top condition. You are fortunate, but I also know that you work hard to have what you have You have some great cars + so much more. EnJoy your game today & I hope your team wins

Wish Everyone a Super Weekend filled with `fun & Happiness...
Don't 4-Get to EnJoy your present of `NOW 4-Sure

Old 11-02-2013, 10:09 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, done with work for now. Back in at 11pm

Old 11-02-2013, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Morning all, done with work for now. Back in at 11pm

Hi `Keane,
How was your night shift ? What are you going to do today ? How much sleep will you get ? How's you weather there ? I sure hope you can find some time to enjoy your day...Oh, was the Pic of Kris visible to you on this visit to the blog ?

I'm still @ work waiting for several companies fax order confirmations.
I'm hoping to get a break early this afternoon. We have raining moving through the area, but it's a fast moving storm & our area needs the rains.... We are going into our dry season.

Wish you a safe & fun Saturday > EnJoy...

*^ Above is where I'd like 2 `be 4-Sure...I just posted to Taz > Lou to come down
and enjoy the beach, or at least > Enjoy the above picture...LOL
My Mind is there now > My mind can paint all kinds of pictures in my head (LOL)

Last edited by Space; 11-02-2013 at 10:23 AM.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:10 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

didn't work night shift, worked 6-10am. Its partly cloudy here, i'll probably get a few hours sleep later

Old 11-02-2013, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
done with work for now. Back in at 11pm

Below for `Keane, Member's & `me
Click below & EnJoy

Name:  happydance.gif
Views: 5
Size:  15.4 KB> so are `we >Name:  happydance.gif
Views: 5
Size:  15.4 KB

Last edited by Space; 11-02-2013 at 11:14 AM.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

Hello mcf it was an early morning on my weekend duty at 0530. Probably earlier cause I was up till 0100. But thus is the millitary life. Its nasty weather here in the northwest, no fun. Also been watching that 74 monte I'm interested in, its owner dropped the price to $800. I dont have a place to store it exactly but I want it soo bad. If it drops down again I won't be able to stop myself. I'd love to restore a 350 combo monte. And its even running!

Old 11-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Thumbs up General D. Baldwin > `Sir

Hi `David,
I didn't know that you were in the military What branch are you in ?
Are you active or reserve ? How long is your contract ? What's your rank ? Are you a General yet ? LOL. Do you like `it ? Would you enlist again ?

I agree it would be great to have that 74 Monte `if you had the time, $'s, tools & a garage. I really would love to do that also > someday..

I don't want another nice ride until I have a garage + the $'s to work on it & mod it. It's still a dream, but I'm working to get to that point in my life.

Wish you an easy day & I hope that you keep working on your dreams & that you can make them come `true. Oh, thanks for your Service to your country Peace/Out from `Space

Old 11-02-2013, 01:24 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `David,
I didn't know that you were in the military What branch are you in ?
Are you active or reserve ? How long is your contract ? What's your rank ? Are you a General yet ? LOL. Do you like `it ? Would you enlist again ?

I agree it would be great to have that 74 Monte `if you had the time, $'s, tools & a garage. I really would love to do that also > someday..

I don't want another nice ride until I have a garage + the $'s to work on it & mod it. It's still a dream, but I'm working to get to that point in my life.

Wish you an easy day & I hope that you keep working on your dreams & that you can make them come `true. Oh, thanks for your Service to your country Peace/Out from `Space
Hi space, yeah iv been in for almost 2 years now, I am an airman first class (about to get promoted too ) in the air force, currently active reserves working on a bachelors so I can get my commission. I love planes and cars, I want to fly eventually but for now I have to settle with working on them. I also consider myself very patriotic and believe I am doing the right thing serving my country. I plan many more years in the millitary. This training is where a lot of my inperation and technical skills for red have come from. I'm lucky to be at a point so young where I make enough money to work on the car I love. I also have great prosepcts in the civilian world due to the Boeing company.

Old 11-02-2013, 01:38 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Good Afternoon EV1!

Nothing really to report...Kinda boring here....
Watching cup practice, nationwide qualifying....

I like to fly...Like david said...
I have 3 helicopters... 1 indoor 2 outdoor...Battery operated.

Kinda chipper and overcast outdoors. The Monte is stored for the winter.

Have a Great weekend EV1!

Old 11-02-2013, 02:05 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Afternoon everyone! Finished taking down the Halloween stuff and just finishing house cleaning.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, November 2, 2013 > Check In <