Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, New Years Eve, 12-31-11< Last Day to post this Year

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 09:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all were doing just what Angie is doing staying home and sharing the time together Happy New Year!!

Old 12-31-2011, 10:01 AM

Hi `Dustin,
Have fun in the garage today...I'm doing great & looking forward to getting off work soon..EnJoy your day.
=========================================
Seattle `Mike, thanks for your post on safety for all + all your super posts..EnJoy your LAST DAY of the Year with your family....
===========================================
Thanks Tadd, for your wishes, and best wishes to you & family.
Hi Angie, it would be nice if everyone would stay home & off the roads..., but I do wish & dream a lot..Wish you & yours a great eve & Super 2012 Thanks for checking in with your MCF Family.
=============================================
Hi `Jay, I hope 3:30 comes fast & it's great to read that you will be helping others in your family...So many don't anymore...Great to see you on the Blog & forum...Wish you a Super 2012...
==========================================
Hi Jerry, sounds like you are having a great time in Florida Wish I had time to fly `up & Enjoy your company..Wish you a super eve & remaining days in the SunShine State...Have a safe trip & don't try to break any records `OK..
============================================
Hi `Keane, wish you & family a safe, fun evening together, and a safe journey back to Home Sweet Home..
Hi Mel, I think you are wise to stay home & enjoy your family & bringing in a New Year 4-Sure...EnJoy
============================================
Wish everyone above, and the future member's that post on the `Blog a SuperSuper New Year 2012 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 12-31-2011 at 10:03 AM.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:06 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone

Old 12-31-2011, 10:11 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

Happy New Years Eve!!! PLEASE BE SAFE..

Old 12-31-2011, 10:18 AM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Happy New Years Eve everyone. This year I'm playing it safe and staying in with the family

Old 12-31-2011, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Morning Everyone

Good Morning `Mike, it's great to see you online & home from the hospital 4-Sure...When you have time, please answer the ?'s in Emily's thread...Take good care & do your
best to enjoy this eve & Super New Year....Happy that U R still here on Planet Earth, but maybe with the drugs they gave you, that you feel like your in outer `space

Originally Posted by zjerry
Happy New Years Eve!!! PLEASE BE SAFE..
Hi Jerry, wish you and family a Super 2012 4-Sure...

Originally Posted by 01 Monte SS
Happy New Years Eve everyone. This year I'm playing it safe and staying in with the family

Hi `Justin, you are so wise for a young man EnJoy your New Years Eve with family & friends...Hope Santa was good to you & your Monte
p.s. Really like your Monte 4-Sure....It's great that it's not going to be out on the roads 2 night...

OK, whose next to post & keep the Blog going 2day...
This is the last chance you will get to post this year on the BLOG What ~>yes, 4-Sure.....It's your turn ~>
(We all will sit here & wait for your words) ~>

Old 12-31-2011, 11:59 AM

thanks space, its great to be here. all the mcf'ers are great people and its always a friendly place.

Old 12-31-2011, 12:13 PM

Afternoon guys.

Jerry are you gonna go through Nashville I'm guessing on the way back? I live about 30 miles SE of there. Shame I gotta go back to work tomorrow night.

Old 12-31-2011, 01:12 PM

Checking in... done playing mechanic. I ended up cleaning up the engine room at the shop, then realized they are stripping it down to put old engines in a differant area.

Old 12-31-2011, 01:21 PM

Thank you Space for starting our daily blog. Thank you also for your constant uplifting and sometimes comical words. They are a treat for sure.

I am working today. I am having a lot of anxiety about driving home tonight. I have driven on New Years Eve many years and not have it bother me. I hope this isn't a premonition of things to come but just a reality check of my own mortality. I understand that happens as we age and this is my last new years eve with a 4 being the first number in my age.

For anyone who is even thinking about drinking and driving tonight and thinks it won't happen to me, please read the thread "Mike Was In An Accident Last Night" to hear of his experience and there are two other threads from the last few days about new year partying that you should read.

Happy New Years Eve everyone. Be safe everyone and have fun. Gregg

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, New Years Eve, 12-31-11< Last Day to post this Year