Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, May 17th, 2014 >Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2014, 06:17 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin' folks!

You posted a vid of the new KIA Cadenza SpaceRider. I don't think Space's grandfather approves of any KIA's (reminds him of the acronym "killed in action"), but I like the car.

Old 05-17-2014, 06:19 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by DEI Monte SS 04
Rained hard yesterday but today promises to be very nice.
Off to a car show today at Newsday Field of wheels- 11-4 PM I was # 499 out of 500 cars aloud on the grounds.
Have a great time!

Old 05-17-2014, 06:23 AM
Cool Bring home a Trophy or some Goodies > EnJOY <

Originally Posted by DEI Monte SS 04
Rained hard yesterday but today promises to be very nice.
Off to a car show today at Newsday Field of wheels- 11-4 PM I was # 499 out of 500 cars aloud on the grounds.

...Hi Greg, great 2 C U checking in with a update...
Wish you a Super time @ your show...Take some pic's & share with your Monte Carlo Family...(Some of us are in work prisons & can't get out 2 go to Auto Shows )

Wish U & Member's a Super Fun/Safe WeekEnd > EnJOy

Old 05-17-2014, 06:29 AM
Cool Great 2 C our MOTY Winner CHecking IN 4>Sure<

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
Mornin' folks!

You posted a vid of the new KIA Cadenza SpaceRider. I don't think Space's grandfather approves of any KIA's (reminds him of the acronym "killed in action"), but I like the car.

LoL `Brent, how did U know that 'bout space's grandpa ?
He sure doesn't like those letter's on a car or anyplace. He was in Viet Nam for two tours in the 60's > WoW the 60's > I would've been in Canada `if I was alive then (lol) I am peaceful & rather love then fight...(but I would do everything I could 2 protect those I love or myself)

I do think that KIA is a growing company that is making some wild designs + the people that have them seem to really like them. I'd like 2 C American car companies believe in their cars enough to give them a 10yr > 100K mi warranty... I'm impressed with the ones that I've seen..

`Brent, U did good on your Picks in the All Star Race...I read the highlights this morning.... I will try to check the race tonight `if I can...I haven't been following NASCAR, but I would `if I had the time..

Wish U a Super WeekEnd & EnJoy tonights Race

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 05-17-2014 at 06:32 AM.
Old 05-17-2014, 06:36 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Good morning everyone!
Up early to meet Keane then get the car cleaned up for a show today from 10-4 and then a cruise in from 5-8!
Morning all, what he said ^ Should be a fun day

Old 05-17-2014, 06:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member

SpaceRider, I unfortunately wasn't homeschooled by the seniors growing up. But I think they did a wonderful job raising/ teaching at least 2 or 3 that I know of. Space has always tried to pass on their wisdom like a good alien and I try to listen and learn like a good NASCAR driver

Old 05-17-2014, 06:43 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good mornin' all.

Amy!

Old 05-17-2014, 06:54 AM
Cool >Thank You `Brent<

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
SpaceRider, I unfortunately wasn't homeschooled by the seniors growing up. But I think they did a wonderful job raising/ teaching at least 2 or 3 that I know of. Space has always tried to pass on their wisdom like a good alien and I try to listen and learn like a good NASCAR driver

Hi Brent, Sadly I did not appreciate the dedication of the seniors to all the bum's growing `up as much as I should, but WoW am I thankful now that we have escaped our isolated beach village & got `out in2 the real world...(Don' like the real world, but it is what it is or what it has become : (_) >?

Being raised & taught by seniors that were dedicated teachers/mentors has really helped us all. Our lessons were every waking hour 4>Sure. They all were strict, but fair & always with luv...We created our own family.."You can't choose your family, but your can choose your friends" Choose wisely
We created a family that are all loving friends. Space's grandfather was everyone's father (he is just a special guy that gave up so much to teach us & also discipline us.) He taught us to respect ourselves & others. His creed was to never purposely hurt yourself or others & to always help those in need if & when you could. Oh > "Speak True & Walk your Talk" + If you wanted something > you were going to have 2 give `up 2 get it 4-Sure > No free rides in life.... All the bum's have always worked > on the boats or senior homes etc > We worked hard & played harder & it was the best times in our life...It's really sad that life changes & our obligations have separated us (temporarily)..
We are all working on dreams & as Space's grandfather always preached "Dreams are where you want to `go (be) & work is how you'll get there" > amen...

Thanks `Brent for your words & reminding me how thankful I am to `be & be part of the BeAcH Bum Family + the Monte Carlo Family...(I've been with Space many times when he was online posting on the MCF) > I've taught him everything (lie) about life & posting on the MCF (lie)> LOL)

`Brent enjoy your new day of life 4-Sure...& Thanks for making the MCF Fun/Informative & growing...

I will let Space know about your words/contributions...I know he has to miss being connected to the `web...

P.S. Hi `Keane, have a Super Fun Time > EnJoy

Peace/Happy > Out from Bum'Mike

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 05-17-2014 at 07:16 AM.
Old 05-17-2014, 07:12 AM
Cool >Just `be Happy > U R the driver of your Life< (>>?)

Good Morning West-Coast 'Mike,
Great mystery ride U posted 4>Sure....I hope you post more in the "What car is it ? Thread"
Wish U a Super Day > EnJoy
================================================== =====
Quote:
Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Good morning everyone!
Up early to meet Keane then get the car cleaned up for a show today from 10-4 and then a cruise in from 5-8!

Morning all, what he said ^ Should be a fun day
^ LOL `Keane, REALLY > you are up early to meet `Keane (yourself) & then clean Devin's Car 4 the show > LOL >
What ? do U carry a mirror with you ? LOL

I just thought you're post was funny > Thanks > I needed a good laugh...Have a Blast 2day & look in2 your mirror & say `hi 2 Keane will you ? >

Old 05-17-2014, 07:14 AM

Thanks wish I were better at the computer but I will take pics and try to post them.
Have a good day group

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, May 17th, 2014 >Check In<