Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday - May 11, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 09:36 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

Thanks for starting today's blog SpaceRider Mike. Always great to see you!

Old 05-11-2013, 10:03 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all - just cleaning the house.

Old 05-11-2013, 10:09 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Morning Amy! Cleaning the house... you sure know how to have fun. just kidding

Would it be better to just say you had a huge party last night?

Old 05-11-2013, 10:20 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Parties sound nice..

Looks like the rain stopped! I promise I'll get a sweet burnout video!! I just hope the ground dries enough so I'm not just slipping tires on wet pavement..A friend said he'll record it!
I think he's got some secret crush on my monte.. Last time I had my hood open with 4 badass 4th gens surrounding it, its mine I catch him drooling over.

I can't wait to hear that supercharger scream!!

Old 05-11-2013, 10:51 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Well the weather here is kinda crappy so I'm probably going to pass on the car show today. If it was closer to my house maybe, but I think I'll just stay home and work on the Monte.

Old 05-11-2013, 11:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning all: Speaking of cleaning house today. That's what my wife and I are doing also. Were having Mothers day over here today. My 2 Daughter's and their family's are coming over here to celebrate it. And with all the different foods cooking here. Its driving me crazy with hunger . Its cold outside here in Mn. the temp right now is 46 and windy as hell! My wife said this morning. The North pole isn't melting. It's just moving over us NOT FUNNY! I'm glad we have a place in Az if that crap starts up! Its May 11 and we have freeze warning for tonight. Temps are suppose to drop down to 30 here tonight. That's just NUTS! Had the Monte out a couple of times yesterday for a couple of errands I had to run. Dave I finally got the lawn tractor running around 6 ish! Then cut the lawn and put everything away by 8 pm. Ok be right back. She went down stairs. Time to sneak some of that food layin around . Wow that Taco's salad is Awesome and so is the brownies she made. YUM Hid my dish is the dishwasher so she won't know ! ha ha ha. My buddy across the street just sold his 2010 Harley. I was over there talking with him about it. When the New owner drove up. Sat over there and shot the Bull with the both of them for a while. Man I got to continue the hunt for one of those again . There Just might be a RED 2006 MONTE CARLO FOR $ALE HERE SOON ! I hate to sell it. But My 1st LOVE is HARLEY-DAVIDSON'S ! it won't be for a little while yet. But I have to put my a** back into some leather !I've had 8 motorcycles in the last 35 yrs. Now that the Chevelle is gone and it wasn't what I thought it was going to be. So its time to move on. Not that it wasn't FUN! Its just another world that I'm from. When you spend over 30 + yrs riding Haley's. Its hard to give that feeling up. if you ever rode one you know where I'm coming from. If you don't ride you'll never understand. Ok got to go check my E mails. Hope to be back on here later. Have a GREAT Saturday

Old 05-11-2013, 11:58 AM
Thumbs up Hello 2 everyone from Space

Originally Posted by Taz
Good morning everyone!

Thanks for starting today's blog SpaceRider Mike. Always great to see you!
^ Thank You Taz > Lou for your wordsWhen I checked in early this morning I seen the blog was not upso I tried to post what space had in his files on the MCF BLOG.I did not know what I got myself into -lol- For some reason (besides being stupid) I could not get everything to submit;like the MOTM link or the; Who posted the blog today(?)
<table class="tborder" border="0" cellSpacing="1" cellPadding="6" width="100%" align="center"><tbody><tr><td class="tcat">The following errors occurred with your submission: </td></tr><tr><td class="alt1"><!--POSTERROR do not remove this comment-->
  1. The text that you have entered is too long (26971 characters). Please shorten it to 25000 characters long.
</td></tr></tbody></table>
It kept stated that there was like to many characters in the thread.I kept playing with it & got frustrated -lol- (i get frustrated a lot on a puter 4sure)(I did not know how to remove close to 2K characters to make it stick/submit)i shall put myself in a time out or go sit in the corner of the MCF)lol
p.s. seen a pic of your new crib(home) & everyone really likes it.
p.s.s. We also hope u're dad is gettin better

Space is suppose to be back this month 4 a meeting & we really miss him.
He has never been away by himself from our beachbum family this long b-4. I wish I(we) were with him on his adventure/work assignment.
Peace=Happiness 2 all...Im off & going surfin or skateboardin with bum Tom & others..

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 05-11-2013 at 12:09 PM.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon all, having a Saturday class has shortened my weekend to just a couple hours. The class is going to suck since its public speaking.

Old 05-11-2013, 02:30 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Afternoon everyone!

Old 05-11-2013, 06:42 PM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

Evening everyone.

Had a great time at the W-Body/GM 3800 Gathering today and the weather turned out pretty decent. My pics are here > https://montecarloforum.com/forum/si...56/#post548690.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday - May 11, 2012