Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, March 9th 2013

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by 77gp
The house auction was a bust. No where near the owners reserve. Only 1/2
We got about 5 or 6 inches, but it is all but gone now. No, Hunter didn't help shovel.
Impala is almost ready for it new paint again. In final sanding prep. I quit talking about it since I was probably boring everyone and very little progress. All I can say is I hope it is soon. Her 71 is in need of attention. I have been putting it off in hopes of parking it for the summer and redoing it. I talked to him this morning and he is hopeful within the next few days. Say a prayer for us. Been gone 5 months and that is crazy. I should have picked it up along time ago and had someone else finish it but hate to lose a good friend over it. He has had a ton of personal problems with his relationship and his mind isn't in the game. They are loving each other for two days and ripping each others heads off for the next 3. How can people go through life like that. I know I wouldn't. It's too short. Sorry to bore and ramble. You got me started, needed to vent.

LoL `Jerry, ~> Vent away (That's what our Blog is for)
It's sad about your friend, but I understand your frustrations 4-Sure....I'm sure that he will get it done between his problems, but we live & sometimes learn from our experiences in life...I know that I keep learning something new everyday about people....Some things I don't like either...

Oh, put Hunter 2 work LOL
EnJoy your new day & WeekEnd & delete all your problems & just think about them while you are on work time & not on your off time (Now, that's a great idea) LOL..
I must really log off & get back to finishing my work...
Peace/Happiness 2`all

Old 03-09-2013, 09:36 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

good morning everyone! The sky is bright and blue today & the snow halfway melted, should be clear tomorrow too

Got a nice car show to go to tomorrow & I can't wait! Its gonna be biiiiiig. Got someone to hang with too(finally a car show buddy)
I was going to bring my mini camera for some videos, but the wife wanted to take it. Tomorrow she's going to see a st Patricks day parade with her best friend. I had the thing apart for a few days...she once let it sit in sand at the beach & it has problems since. While the case was off I made it cooler with some sanding & paint splats.. originally her idea to do splats, I was just gonna paint the whole thing(its pink...not my color.)

Name:  _MG_9333_zps2ce1dd3e.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  70.1 KB
Name:  _MG_9332_zps5f6ae0e5.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  47.6 KB
Its working again now, & it takes better video quality than my last.

Old 03-09-2013, 09:50 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all, not a ton going on here, gathering all my towels and going to go wash them, clean out ther pace car, i have to get an oil change at some point today aswell

Old 03-09-2013, 09:53 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning every 1. Happy Birthday MITCH Hi Space. Man I wish I could be there for Bike Week in Daytona. I made it there 24 yrs in a row for that event. Once we were out here in the Motorhome for the winter months. When one of my best friends called and said get out here for bike week & I'll get you a spot. The owners were asking about you in this park. SO we packed up the motorhome and the Harley and headed across country to Daytona. 3 days later we got there and they met us down the rd from the RV park. The owers got us a great spot right next to our group. Expensive trip that yr. 1st from Michigan to Phoenix till the middle of Feb then across the country to Fla then back to Mi. Glad gas back then was that big of an issue. with a 80 gal tank in the motorhome all 36 ft of it. Angie glad to see you back with us. Hey don't worry winter is coming to an end Daylight saving time will help out soon. longer days makes every one feel better! Az doesn't move the clocks. No need for it down here! Stumpmi. Hey Dave got a pkg in the mail on friday. But the post office in the park was closed. So I'll pick it up today around noonish. Thats when they open. OK better give my fingers a break for a few mins

Old 03-09-2013, 09:58 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Looks like a cloudy day here in AZ today. After all the rain we got on Fri. Then by the end of the week up near 90 ..Thats getting a little too warm . But I'm not complaining at all .. Today were off to a little family party this afternoon. Always good to see the family and get to sit down and eat together . Ok time to jump in the shower and get this show on the rd! have a great saturday

Old 03-09-2013, 10:12 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Morning all - just the usual chores to do today. It's rainy here so I hop it melts a lot of snow.
Happy B-Day Mitch!

Old 03-09-2013, 10:43 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Morning all. A high of 41 here today but not really sunny or anything. My driveway and the area of grass next to it are a sloppy mess. I cant wait for the snow to melt and it to dry up.

Happy birthday Mitch.

Nice truck Deron

Old 03-09-2013, 10:44 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

Good morning everyone, back in the States. 45 degrees right now so I think I'm going out to wash the Cruze in a few.

Rick, I passed through Phoenix Sky Harbor yesterday on my way home. You guys had some good rain there yesterday.

My new headlights came today. I have a customizing project for them, if you want to call it that, which is explained in my thread. Pictures of the lights there as well (all post #42).

Thread > https://montecarloforum.com/forum/pa...dlights-41663/

Old 03-09-2013, 10:48 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Morning all - just the usual chores to do today. It's rainy here so I hop it melts a lot of snow.
Happy B-Day Mitch!
I hop everyday hehehehe...
Thanks for checkn in better days are coming!

Old 03-09-2013, 12:25 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Afternoon Everyone

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, March 9th 2013