Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, March 28, 2015 >Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 07:28 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool "Be Happy 2 `be > EnJoy <"

Good Morning `Tadd & thanks for your post/words & your update. I do my best to copy `Space, but that's a difficult assignment/mission... I do feel kinda closer to him being on the MCF & searching out some of his past threads/posts. Life is empty for the BeachBumFamily with `Space not here.

Bum `Tommy & his Dr g/f is still with Space & his grandfather is going back over soon. I'm hoping for a update soon.

WoW, it's great that your son got a new home (That's major)..Wish you & family a great time 2gether. EnJoy your day & Life 4>Sure

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 04-01-2015 at 05:09 PM.
Old 03-28-2015, 07:44 AM

Hi Miss Angie, it's great 2 C U online...U R one of Space's great ladies on the MCF...We hope you make a post with a update on your life +
Angie

Old 03-28-2015, 08:23 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning everyone. looks like my truck purchase is on hold for a while longer, might be buying a house instead. kinda doubt it'll happen but I want to look into it just the same, been looking at this place for a while now but wasin't expecting it to go on the market so soon... we'll see

Old 03-28-2015, 08:48 AM

Hi `Ryan,
Great 2 C U online with a update....A home is a great investment & you already have a nice truck to assist U in2 moving 2 your new home Will the guy hold the truck 4 U ? (Hope so)...

What type of home ? Is it on the Mountain ? Good hunting area ?
I remember reading your prior posts with space on all the vehicles you've found in the mountains in your area.... Does the house have a garage ? Tell us 'bout ? Have a super weekend & good luck on getting the house + the Chevy Truck

Old 03-28-2015, 09:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning EV1!
Its been a rough week with the passing of my prostetist.. He was a good friend.. We were suppose to go to his house today to do some cleaning etc... However it has now been postponed to Monday... I will also be going to his shop to reclaim some of my things (Legs, sockets etc..)
This wont be easy for sure as we have had many a conversation there not only about my issues about the leg..but also musically..as he was in a number of bands and we both shared in different types of music that is not always enjoyed by all.. But it was most enjoyable for us.. (I'm going to miss that) 17 yrs we spent there on / off during the course of me being an amputee. RIP Werner Schroder.. Going to miss you my friend..

Thanks BBM for starting the blog and taking care of our members,staff and keeping us posted about space..
He is missed for sure...

Have a Great Day EV1!

Old 03-28-2015, 09:31 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

Another Saturday at work! Woohoo.

I don't have much planned for the rest of the weekend. Just enjoyed a nice roller coaster ride...twice! Thanks BBMike!

Get well soon Space!

Old 03-28-2015, 09:47 AM

Hi Mod `David,
Thanks for your update on your life & sad loss of a good friend.

How old was he ? What was the cause of his death? Death is always a reminder to me on how fragile our human life is I really hope & want to believe in a here after where we get a new start or are rejoined with those that have went before us (?)

I believe if a person keeps a person that has left b-4 them in their hearts & minds that they will be 4-ever with them. I hope that you & reader believe (?)

I still don't know why bad things happen to good people like Space (?) It confuses me 4>Sure...I don't know if it's some kind of curse or it's just that accidents happen, because they are accidents. Space's accident turned into a real nightmare with his additional & present medical problems. I sure can't explain why ? I just pray more then I ever had 4>Real. I hope that someone that's in control hears my words 4>Sure..."Love hurts in so many ways"...The longer we travel this journey of life, the more that we will lose...I know it's just the way it is, but I sure don't like it..

I hope that you & member's can adjust to your loses & use it to extract the best from your time (life)...I believe that we are judged @ our end & it helps me stay good in this human life & also help those in my life that I can help.... Hopefully (?) you will meet your good friend again in your distant future `amen.
==========================================
Good Morning `Tommy, > thanks for checking in + your kind words. Happy that U enjoy your ride this morning....Wish you & member's a great, safe ride in their `Life

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 03-28-2015 at 09:50 AM.
Old 03-28-2015, 10:03 AM
Default >Time 2 sing & Celebrate `Life<

The MCF Family

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 03-28-2015 at 10:15 AM.
Old 03-28-2015, 10:05 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike
Hi Mod `David,
Thanks for your update on your life & sad loss of a good friend.

How old was he ? What was the cause of his death? Death is always a reminder to me on how fragile our human life is I really hope & want to believe in a here after where we get a new start or are rejoined with those that have went before us (?)

I believe if a person keeps a person that has left b-4 them in their hearts & minds that they will be 4-ever with them. I hope that you & reader believe (?)

I still don't know why bad things happen to good people like Space (?) It confuses me 4>Sure...I don't know if it's some kind of curse or it's just that accidents happen, because they are accidents. Space's accident turned into a real nightmare with his additional & present medical problems. I sure can't explain why ? I just pray more then I ever had 4>Real. I hope that someone that's in control hears my words 4>Sure..."Love hurts in so many ways"...The longer we travel this journey of life, the more that we will lose...I know it's just the way it is, but I sure don't like it..

I hope that you & member's can adjust to your loses & use it to extract the best from your time (life)...I believe that we are judged @ our end & it helps me stay good in this human life & also help those in my life that I can help.... Hopefully (?) you will meet your good friend again in your distant future `amen.
==========================================
Good Morning `Tommy, > thanks for checking in + your kind words. Happy that U enjoy your ride this morning....Wish you & member's a great, safe ride in their `Life
Werner was 57 ys old and died of a massive heart attack...
Yet his parents had lived to there early 90's before they passed...
Werner didn't drink or do drugs...
despite being in many bands and playing different venues where there was alcohol... he didn't partake...
as he also has a special needs child and a wife that's bed ridden with MS..
He certainly had his hands full on top of running a business and taking care of peoples needs...
He will be sorely missed..

Mike thanks for your kind words/thoughts...

Old 03-28-2015, 10:10 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2015
1 Year Member

Wow Stump. Very sorry to hear about your friend.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, March 28, 2015 >Check In<