Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, June 23, 2012 < Click & Post

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 06:27 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good mornin' all. It looks like the rain is going to be pouring down all weekend around here. I guess I'll have to find some indoor activities to keep myself entertained. You guys going to the car shows have a good time. Enjoy your day everyone.

Old 06-23-2012, 06:32 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space the weather is suppose to be sunny and 92. Glad it is today and not tomorrow. 99 forecast tomorrow. Heading out.

Old 06-23-2012, 06:34 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

A Merry Monte Morning!

I wish a great trip for our members ging to the GM Nationals! Have a great time be safe and bring back Pictures!

Those going to the Super Chevy show same to you and good luck!

The Deuce is detailed inside and out (trunk, cockpit and engine bay), polished and waxed. Today I get under her and scrub her under carriage, re-paint it and polish the stainless. I leave for the Monte Nationals in Johnson city TN this Thursday morning. A ten hour drive from Mason MI. Ronda and I are excited about this trip. (Yep even Ronda is).

You all have a Super Saturday

Old 06-23-2012, 06:35 AM

Mornin guys. Just got home from work. A little peeved by them keeping us after we ran out of parts that we needed (and more not getting there till Day shift starts). Oh well. I'm home now and it's time to relax and enjoy my day. I'll probably take the Camaro over to the co-op to get gas in a little while.

Old 06-23-2012, 07:21 AM

Hi `Devin, thanks for your reply & update. It's great that the weather is clear for you & member's at the Nationals, + thanks Jerry 4 your report & that the weather at the Chevy Show is clear & Sunny ~> EnJoy
===========================================
Hi Seattle `Mike, your weather sounds like the weather in my area...Projected Tropical Storms & lots of wind & rain.
Congrat's on your daughter's graduation , yes they sure do grow fast 4-Sure...EnJoy your rainy weather & WeekEnd
==================================
`Hi Tadd & thanks for checking in...Don't over do & find some time 2 relax & enjoy..
It's great that Ronda is also looking forward to your trip later this week...EnJoy 4-Sure!
============================================
Good Morning Sarge `Drew, Be happy to have a super job and be working...Did you get paid for your down time ?
Wish you & Member's a Happy WeekEnd...

p.s. I hope everyone is happy about the price of gas declining 4-Sure I know that I am, and so is my companies budget $'s

Old 06-23-2012, 07:34 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good luck to everyone going to the shows today!
I'm going to a cruise this evening at a local Culvers and tomorrow is the big Waucondafest car show!

Old 06-23-2012, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Good luck to everyone going to the shows today!
I'm going to a cruise this evening at a local Culvers and tomorrow is the big Waucondafest car show!

Hi `Amy, thanks for checking in a sharing How do you enjoy driving your New Mustang ? Are you happy with your purchase ? Wish you a Super Fun WeekEnd at the cruise & at the car show 2morrow EnJoy

Below is infor for member's in your area about the car show
Wauconda Fest Car Show, Wauconda, IL

<TABLE class="ai1ec-full-event ai1ec-single-event ai1ec-event-id-1047 "><TBODY><TR><TH class=ai1ec-time scope=row>When:</TH><TD class=ai1ec-time colSpan=2>Back to Calendar » June 24, 2012 @ 11:00 am - 9:00 pm </TD></TR><TR><TH class="ai1ec-location " scope=row>Where:</TH><TD class="ai1ec-location ">Wauconda
Wauconda
IL
USA
</TD><TD class="ai1ec-map ai1ec-has-map" rowSpan=5>
<INPUT id=ai1ec-gmap-address value="Wauconda, IL, USA" type=hidden> View Full-Size Map »
</TD></TR><TR><TH class=ai1ec-cost scope=row>Cost:</TH><TD class=ai1ec-cost>Free</TD></TR><TR></TR><TR><TH class=ai1ec-categories scope=row>Categories:</TH><TD class=ai1ec-categories>
All Cars/Bikes

Classic

Domestic

Euro

Exotic

Import
</TD></TR><TR><TH class=ai1ec-tags scope=row></TH><TD class=ai1ec-tags></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Wauconda 21st Annual Fest Car Show

When: June 24, 2012
Where: Wauconda Fest
Time: 11:00 am 21st Annual Car Show Opens
Additional Event Info: http://waucondaparks.org/wauconda-fest/wauconda-fest-schedule/

Old 06-23-2012, 08:11 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning: Well you guys have all your cars shows to go to. And here in Minnesota we have ours. It's callE 'BACK TO THE 50'S" ITS ALL CAR & TRUCKS BEFORE 1964. At the state fair grounds in ST PAUL, MN. Over 13,000 cars in attendence. This 3 day event draws them in from across the nation also. Then next month here in MINN. Its the "CAR CRAFT SUMMER NATIONALS" For those of you that don't know. Car Craft is a Car magazine that spotlights a lot of Muscle Cars in their mag. Its a pretty big deal here and around Minn. I put my Chevelle in it 3 yrs in a row. Once I was the 1st in line waiting to get in. This yr i'm suppose to help a friend put one of 2 of his Chevelles that " HE" built from the ground up. A 1969 427 Chevelle & his a 1970 454 #'s matching Chevelle. So I can make any of these other shows. So I HOPE YOU GUYS & GIRLs have the best time this weekend. And post a lot of pictures when you can. PLEASE. Ok off to the shower & then were outa here. ccccccccccccc YA

Old 06-23-2012, 09:03 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Morning Guys I'm at scraping the coast and checking out the lower side of the car hobby.
These kids spend alot of money on there trucks and cars pretty Awesome!!

Old 06-23-2012, 09:05 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Thanks for posting Space - it's considered one of the area's best festivals and the car show gets a great turnout.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, June 23, 2012 < Click & Post