Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, June 16, 2012 < Click

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 08:06 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Go get your self a fancy smart phone rick, phones can do so many things these days its amazing and they keep getting faster thinner bigger and better.

Old 06-16-2012, 08:06 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

That thing does everything but cook dinner.

Good Morning `Rick, I am sure that in the near future that they will have one that can cook dinner + more
Let us know if you get one & what kind ? + reviews...

Hope you had a good reCharge & that you have a Super Father's Day WeekEnd...~> EnJoy

Old 06-16-2012, 09:29 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning MCF'ers.

Old 06-16-2012, 09:33 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

All you MI members have a great time! PICTURES!

Old 06-16-2012, 09:34 AM

Good Morning `Lou (Taz),
I hope that you have the day `off & can have some `fun or be able to go & search for a garage for your Monte & a home for yourself

Wish you a peaceful/happy day ~> EnJoy

Old 06-16-2012, 10:36 AM

We need more Netizen's on the MCF,

You are a Netizen, `if you are reading this ?.
Thanks You for your contributions to our Monte Carlo Forum...What is a Netizen ?
MCF Lesson of the `Day

net·i·zen

noun \ˈne-tə-zən also -sən\
<IFRAME style="POSITION: static; MARGIN: 0px; WIDTH: 24px; HEIGHT: 15px; VISIBILITY: visible; TOP: 0px; LEFT: 0px" id=I1_1339860612806 title=+1 tabIndex=0 marginHeight=0 src="https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?bsv=pr&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.merriam-webster.com%2Fdictionary%2Fnetizen&size=small&coun t=false&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.merriam-webster.com&hl=en-US&jsh=m%3B%2F_%2Fapps-static%2F_%2Fjs%2Fgapi%2F__features__%2Frt%3Dj%2Fv er%3DEWJv_mobIqg.en_US.%2Fsv%3D1%2Fam%3D!rFmBCPi40 VqIDfp2cA%2Fd%3D1%2Frs%3DAItRSTP9gwm0KSo3Pp6_jXeUf 1Jg3I4g2Q#id=I1_1339860612806&parent=http%3A%2F%2F www.merriam-webster.com&rpctoken=180286449&_methods=onPlusOne% 2C_ready%2C_close%2C_open%2C_resizeMe%2C_rendersta rt" frameBorder=0 width="100%" allowTransparency name=I1_1339860612806 marginWidth=0 scrolling=no></IFRAME>
<?xml:namespace prefix = fb ns = "https://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml" /><fb:like class=" fb_edge_widget_with_comment fb_iframe_widget" width="90" href="http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/netizen" font="" send="false" layout="button_count" show_faces="false"></fb:like>

Definition of NETIZEN

<!--INFOLINKS_ON-->: an active participant in the online community of the Internet

<!--INFOLINKS_OFF--><!-- End Google Analytics --><STYLE type=text/css>.learners-link div.learners-link-content{ font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; padding: 0 5px 0 22px;}.learners-link div.learners-link-content a .word{ text-decoration: none;}.learners-link div.learners-link-content a:hover .word{ color: #5358a9; text-decoration: underline;}#content .definition div.d .learners-link a,#content .definition div.d .learners-link a:hover,#content .definition div.d .learners-link a:link,#content .definition div.d .learners-link a:visited{ color: black; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-variant: normal; font-size: 13px; text-decoration: none;}</STYLE> See netizen defined for English-language learners »

<STYLE type=text/css>.wcentral-link div.wcentral-link-content{ font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; padding: 0 5px 0 0;}.wcentral-link div.wcentral-link-content a .word{ text-decoration: none;}.wcentral-link div.wcentral-link-content a:hover .word{ color: #5358a9; text-decoration: underline;}#content .definition div.d .wcentral-link a,#content .definition div.d .wcentral-link a:hover,#content .definition div.d .wcentral-link a:link,#content .definition div.d .wcentral-link a:visited{ color: black; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-variant: normal; font-size: 13px; text-decoration: none;}</STYLE>See netizen defined for kids »

<STYLE type=text/css>.example-sentences ol.collapsed-list li.hidden{ display: none;}li.more-sent-link{ background: none;}#content .definition div.d li.more-sent-link a.more-link,#content .definition div.d li.more-sent-link a.hide-link{ color: #717274; font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none;}#content .definition div.d li.more-sent-link a.more-link:hover .text,#content .definition div.d li.more-sent-link a.hide-link:hover .text{ text-decoration: underline;}.example-sentences ol.expanded-list a.more-link,.example-sentences ol.collapsed-list a.hide-link{ display: none;}#content .definition div.d li.more-sent-link span.icon{ padding-right: 2px;}</STYLE>Examples of NETIZEN

<!--INFOLINKS_ON-->
  1. <THE netizens exhibit while online>
<!--INFOLINKS_OFF-->

Origin of NETIZEN

blend of net and citizenFirst Known Use: 1984

Related to NETIZEN

Synonyms: cybercitizen, cybernaut, cybersurfer

Related Words: browser, surfer

[+]more[-]hide

Other Telecommunications Terms

Ethernet, intercept

<STYLE type=text/css>#spanish_reference .learn_more{ margin-bottom: 16px;}</STYLE>Learn More About NETIZEN

Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "netizen"
I keep learning something new everyday on the MCF, and I hope that you `do 2

OK, it's time for you to post something now ? Please be a good citizen & netizen...Thank You!
net·i·zen/ˈnɛtəzən/noun
plural net·i·zens

[count] : a person who actively uses the Internet especially in a proper and responsible way

Last edited by Space; 06-16-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:42 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Afternoon all. i hope all our Michigan members are having a great time and take lots of pictures. I wish i was there but my wife had to work.

Rick My new phone is 4G LTE from Verizon and it's amazing. I didnt think I would use that much but I do. I have a 4 gb data plan and i barely use any of it because I'm connected to wifi all the time.

Old 06-16-2012, 12:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all, really nice here today. Clear skies, 80 with a light breeze. Lou its the same with me and i only have a 2gb plan. I'd use a few hundred mb's a month if that. So i decided to start streaming pandora while at work so i can use some of that data While checking my tire pressure today i noticed something interesting, my new tires have ended up on the back and my old ones are now on the front. The garage must have rotated them when i had my oil changed, thanks but uhh no thanks. I'll have to switch em around one day. Also going to pick up the horizon after some lunch today, be great to have it back.

Old 06-16-2012, 12:26 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Keane the good thing about the tires is at least if your alignment is off or your tierods are bad your not gonna ruin new tires.

Old 06-16-2012, 02:09 PM

Good afternoon everyone!We hope everyone at the meet has a great time and a safe ride home...
Sorry so late writing, we had a REALLY late start today after yesterday! Well, we got the leather seats from the Pull-A-Part yesterday after all...got there around 9:30 in the morning and got home, after the second trip we had to make because we had to bring our drill battery to power them so we could get to the bolts, we got home at 7:00 last night. Would this be considered preseverence or borderline insanity?? lol!
Had a great night and morning with the family camping in the trailer in the backyard...and going to take it EASY today!!! I'm a little rusty at it...but I'll give it my best shot!!
Hope everyone else has a WONDERFUL Saturday!!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, June 16, 2012 < Click