Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, July 7th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Mels SS
make a little
extra money for a top secret project for the Monte

Hi Secret`agent Monte Carlo Man `Mel again a member leaves us in suspense on his secret Monte mission...We all shall be waiting for your revelation Hurry, we are not a patient bunch 4-Sure
===========================================
Hi `Tadd, Seattle `Mike, Amy, `Justin & Member's.
Wish you a Super Cool fun `day ~> EnJoy
=========================================
Hi Rick, did you have your coffee & shower ? Oh, did you take your `ozzie 4 a walk ? Great that going shop'in with wife makes you HAPPY ~>~> Be safe & have `fun.
Hi DubStep'in Rac'in `Tyler, be safe out there 4-Sure...EnJoy sounds like U had `fun
(I understand how it cannot really be condoned and how dangerous it is.)
It's great that I don't have to post what you already have (LOL)

Great 2 see you online, have a chillaxing weekEnd.<~Chillaxing (new word 4 me)

Peace/Happiness to `all from `Space

Last edited by Space; 07-07-2012 at 09:08 AM.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:51 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Plugs changed in the intrigue, now what lol may give the cars a rinse off and a hit with the some quick detailer

Old 07-07-2012, 09:53 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Hi Rick, did you have your coffee & shower ? Oh, did you take your `ozzie 4 a walk ? Great that going shop'in with wife makes you HAPPY ~>~> Be safe & have `fun.
`Space
YES on the coffee & shower and Ozzie's morning walk. NO on the shopping. NOT Fair.... She never goes to O Reilly's or NAPA with me!...BUT ya got to do what a Man's got to do

Old 07-07-2012, 10:05 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning MCF!

Wow. 11:00am here on the east coast and already we're on page 3.

It's yet another scorcher here. Just like the rest of the U.S. I think this is day 3 or 4 of hitting the 100 degree mark here in Detroit/Windsor.

Local tv and radio stations keep low-balling the temperature readings. Yesterday my thermometer read 100 degrees. The radio said it was only 93. (cue the Dr. Phil line from Scarey Movie... "BULLLLLSH*T!!!") I think they put their thermometers in the shade with a fan blowing on it.

It's supposed to cool off to the upper 80's sometime late this evening. Wow. That's a sad state when northern states are looking forward to cooling off to upper 80's.

I think someone left hell's door open. Can someone go close it please?

Old 07-07-2012, 10:29 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all. Just relaxing right now. All the kids are gone and the wife is at work. I work tonight at the fireworks festival. It is the last night of the 3 day event. Its the 50th anniversary so they are shooting 50000 shell in 50 minutes. So if any Michigan members want to see the best display in the state get up here to Bay City. LINK Bay City Fireworks Festival The show starts at 10:05.

Last edited by lougreen03; 07-07-2012 at 11:36 AM.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good afternoon all. Still scorching here. Not even gonna attempt a clean up on the Monte. I got up early and took the wife to work so I could go to Menards and grocery shopping. Her engine is all tore apart in my garage waiting to be put back together and in her car. It has been just too hot for anyone to work out there. My brother will probably start the reassemble tomorrow after the supposed cool down. Still gonna be hot, just not 103. Suppose to feel like 110 today so I am leaving to pick wife up in a few minutes and then hitting the pool. We put a little fresh water in it yesterday but it climbed right back to 92. This morning it was 88. I like it warm like that and it still is refreshing. Everyone try and beat the heat today.

Old 07-07-2012, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Taz
I think someone left hell's door open. Can someone go close it please?

I'll close the door 4 U `Taz

Now, we are all alone...

Now what do you want me 2 do Master ?
===========================

Hello `Lou (Green) Sounds like a
Super Big Bang `night 4-Sure..
50K fireworks in 50 Mintues "WoW"
EnJoy the event...That has to be something
to see & experience..

Last edited by Space; 07-07-2012 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:20 PM

[quote=Dubstepticon;475485] and 3 hours of rubbing alcohol to remove the sticky residue left over.

Tyler, I've been using GooGone for years to get residue off car glass, ceramic vases, painted surfaces, etc. It's very gentle and wipes right off. You soak it into the gob of glue, then wipe with a paper towel, then clean surface with soap and water to get rid of the GooGone (its oily). Look for it at hardware stores, or big chain stores like WalMart or Target.

Old 07-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

I'll close the door 4 U `Taz

Now, we are all alone...

Now what do you want me 2 do Master ?
WTF

Space... sometimes you scare me dude.

Old 07-07-2012, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Taz
WTF

Space... sometimes you scare me dude.

Hi `Lou (Taz), I know exactly how you feel (LOL), I scare myself all the time 4-Sure...I blame it on Rick SS, he's corrupting `me with his motorcycle scary T-Shirts, and he now owns an attack dog called `Ozzie...He keeps making posts that I don't understand & I think are X rated `If Rick SS doesn't take the blame for my scary/weird post response, then

Yes, 4 -Sure I did, I did ~>
It a very fine line we walk in `life...It's hard to stay balanced & not fall off to one side or the others..

There sure are a lot of little devils on the MCF ..Yes, be careful... they can corrupt you & try to get your Monte Carlo & ship it to another `space...LOL~>`Lou, I'm really try'in 2 be Good, but there's so many temptations out there
Peace/Happiness from `Space

p.s. If no one gets spaces attempts @ humor, don't worry ! ? he doesn't get his own humor, but maybe he just does `it to fill in the empty spaces & create activity on the MCF ? ? ? Now, I'm confused again...Where was I ? Oh that's right
...again LOL

Attached Thumbnails Saturday, July 7th 2012-ego.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 07-07-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, July 7th 2012