Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, January 26th 2013

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 08:56 AM

Hi `Mike,
It's great to read that you are feeling a little better Were you able to check out the ABS light ? Do you think it's just a bad sensor ?
I hope that you can get some rest & don't do 2 much until you are all better...Wish you a E.Z.- Relaxing weekend 4-Sure....Take Good Care
============================================
Thanks `Jerry for your reply...It's great that you get your company truck back (I wish I had mine back)...I hope to get a company ride next week.

The Impala looks like it ready for it's final stages...I know that you can't wait, but again "Good things are worth wait'in 4" LOL
How's your wife's leg injury ? I hope she can return to driving with her right foot I tried driving with just my left foot/leg when I injured my right ankle & it's tricky 4-Sure Wish her a all better.
Stay warm & enjoy your weekend...

Peace/Out

Old 01-26-2013, 09:08 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

She is still somewhat limping but much better. At least she can walk on it now. All is well.

Old 01-26-2013, 09:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Apparently this is the way these F-Bodies handle poor traction. If the front tires are spinning at a different rate than the rear, it actually disables the ABS haha

Old 01-26-2013, 10:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good rainy morning everyone ! yup its been raining for the last 2 days here in Phoenix. Had plans of going to a Hot Rod & Bike show Plus a swap meet. But with all this rain. I don't think its going to happen. I know I'm not going out in this crap! Hey Dave.. Sorry to hear about Liz still having problems. ... Looks like I'l eloked away in the house most of the day today. Wife is doing laundry at the new place. I got up so late this morning. ( 8:30) Had a few drinks at the Tiki bar and then a class of wine whe we got home. Then played words with friends till around 1 am. Then fell to sleep on the couch till around 5 am. Got a little cool in here. So the jumped in bed for a while. Tell you what. That Tiki Bar in tis resortwill hold about 100 people. And everynight its packed. So the wife & I madea pac. From now on all work stops at 3 pm and we head over to the Tiki Bar It surounds the pool area and has tabls and chairs all over. This place is jumping from 4 to around 8 pm everynight. Also agreed on what projects are not finished by Feb 1st. Waits till next season. Time to play & haveun for the next 3 months. Jerry Hope that car gets finished soon so you can post some pics. Loking at your photos It brings back some good memories of when I used to do that stuff also. Ok time to hit the shower and get dressed. Talk to you guys later.

Old 01-26-2013, 11:00 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Rick, that place sounds awesome. Hope the weather cooperates with you better. What I would give to be sitting at a Tiki bar this evening instead of my kitchen table looking at the white stuff and freezing out. Been invited to go over to someones house and play cards and have a few. Some fighting thing on TV they are all gonna watch but Hunter is staying over at a friends and leaves us open so who knows.

Old 01-26-2013, 11:22 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all - have to finish all of my errands today because supposedly we are going to get an ice storm tomorrow - I wish it would just dump snow on us and be done with it. I'm tired of going from it being in the 40's down to the teens every couple of days.

Old 01-26-2013, 11:45 AM

Good afternoon all!

Just got back from lunch and time to do some errands. Cold and salty out...

Old 01-26-2013, 12:44 PM

Hi `Jerry & thanks for the reply on your wife...It's great that she is healing...You're suppose to stay `off your feet to heal, but I find that impossible Wish her a full recovery...EnJoy your WeekEnd..
-------------------------------------------------------
Hi Rick, it's great to read that you are having a great time in your party complex. You sure know how to enjoy life Party Smart
--------------------------------------------
Hi Mike, it's great to read that nothing is wrong with your ABS & that is what it is suppose to `do (?) I did not know that, but I do learn so much from your posts about the Monte Carlo...
Hope you are getting some rest & getting better by the minute.
-------------------------------------
Hi Amy, wish you snow & a Happy WeekEnd.
------------------
Hi `Joe, I wish you no snow & dry (salt free roads), so you can get your Vette back on the highways of your life to EnJoy
======
I just finished a super long shift & I'm happy I do not have to return until
midnight I hope you (reading this) are having a great weekend...Don't 4-get to enjoy your present, your NOW 4-Sure...
Peace/Out

Old 01-26-2013, 01:58 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

afternoon all

Old 01-26-2013, 02:41 PM

whats up everyone whats with all the new car adds that pop up in the middle of the screen its making my computer run slow didnt have them yesterday

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, January 26th 2013