Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, February 25, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 02:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey SpaceRider! Good to see you on. Space works too hard and needs his recharges.

Old 02-25-2012, 03:08 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Aww c'mon Zach your so hood. I think you should just send them to me they will match my car perfectly

Old 02-25-2012, 03:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

I see danica patrick got hit again, the guys just cant stop hitting on her

Danica Patrick not happy after getting wrecked again at Daytona - NASCAR - Yahoo! Sports

Old 02-25-2012, 03:53 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

As Pink Floyd would say "Is there anybody out there?"
Blog is quiet today.
Still cccooooollllllddddddd out there but a warm up coming tomorrow I think and hope.

Old 02-25-2012, 03:56 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm here, What do you want......

Old 02-25-2012, 04:21 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
Blog is quiet today.
Still cccooooollllllddddddd out there but a warm up coming tomorrow I think and hope.
Def Leppard will say the same thing I'm headin off to work shortly, working 6pm-1am tonight

Foolin Def Leppard Lyrics - YouTube

Old 02-25-2012, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
I'm here, What do you want......
LoL, we need you You've been missed...We depend on you to keep our blog active 4-Sure Wish U a Super Weekend & Super Races...EnJoy

Blog is quiet today.
Yes, `Jerry, we are all out there, but we were just waiting for you & Chris to post...We didn't want 2 take `up all the space ~> Wish you sunshine & clean/clear Roads...

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
I see danica patrick got hit again, the guys just cant stop hitting on her

Danica Patrick not happy after getting wrecked again at Daytona - NASCAR - Yahoo! Sports
LoL `Keane, they were hitting on Danica because because she was in the way...I don't think she is ready for NASCAR, but I think it's just Marketing. I think she has talent, but not in NASCAR, but I could be wrong...I like her, until she talks & gets in2 a Race Car What ? LOL

Oh, what type of forums were you a Admin & Mod ?
Did you like it, are you still active ?

Hey SpaceRider! Good to see you on. Space works too hard and needs his recharges.

LOL `Jerry, I did not know that Bum`Mike logged on when I was crashed out, but he sure brought me some goodies from our Senior Citizen friends...I was so happy when I read his note & opened my fridge I'm so lucky to have such a Super BeachBum Family...I love them so much 4-Sure...
Thanks all for making BumMike welcomed 4-$ure

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
When I put my order in for munchies (the wife does the shopping) it usually consists of oranges, bananas, peaches, nectarines, raisins, broccoli, asparagus...things like that. I don't know if you'd consider those 'good' munchies but you're more than welcome to dig in and enjoy.

Thanks `Mike for your offer, actually, I like all of those. I love fruits & veggie & eat a lot of salads etc..I also love popcorn LOL...Thanks for real
========================================
Hi `Zach, like your new mod & yes I think Black would be great...Also, it was great 2 read that you are getting out with friends & doing things...I'm sure things are going to keep getting better 4 U 4-Sure...Just don't give `up & make it a adventure searching for fun
==============================
Hello, Lou...., did you shovel the snow & go out & play with the kids ? Hope you are having a great week & enjoying all the Nascar racings..

Originally Posted by Possum
Space, thanks
I just read your 50 Life Tips thread and got a lot out of it. I can especially relate to the advice about driving the Monte Carlo to find happiness in our day. There have been many days recently when life has gotten me down, but the minute I hit the highway and start watching that speedometer go up (to 55, of course - never faster!) I feel better. I'd like to recommend the 50 Life Tips and Secrets thread to everyone here

Hi `Angie,
It's great to read that you checked out my thread on 50+ Life Secrets & Tips.
I post threads like this in hopes it helps a member or the readers discover a way to be happy & enjoy their journey of life, since we only get one life on planet earth.

It's also a reminder to me also & re-enforces my beliefs.

Many people complain all the time about not being happy, but they don't do anything to change, or make it better...I believe, that anything good in this life isn't E.Z. & a person has to work for it 4-Sure...One can't sit around & do nothing about it..., they have to act
`if they want it 2 happen. I guess some don't want to find ways 2 `be happy ?

Happiness is hard to define but most people are aware of whether they are happy or not. Many people believe that happiness is a form of luck and that some people are destined to be happy while others are destined to be unhappy. If isn't true `if you don't work & explore ways to be happy in life..

.I wish everyone Happiness, but it's up to each person....
Below is the link to this subject.
> 50 Life Secrets and Tips 4 MCF Members <
Let me know if it helps you in a
positive way, or you think it was just a waste of your time/life.
The thread has many hits, but only a few posts ?

=======================================
Above has been another chapter from outer `Space...
Yes, space is never Ending ~> LOL 4-Sure
Wish everyone a super/fun Saturday Night...EnJoy & `be HAPPY 2 `be 4-Real

Last edited by Space; 02-25-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:48 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space, you gonna get a chance to see/hear the race tomorrow?

Old 02-25-2012, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
Space, you gonna get a chance to see/hear the race tomorrow?

Hi Chris,
I wish I had that luxury of time to watch, but working 7 nights a week & long hours won't let my body & mind endure that pleasure this season, but I'm really thankful to NASCAR.com that has a great recap of the race when I get the time to view...
Next season, I will have the time to watch & I will get cable or a dish system to be able to watch the races & not be working as much...Way less hours 4-Sure...
I hope that you enjoy the race & have a Super Time..
Thanks for all your posts & your concern..I appreciate 4-Sure..

OK, whose next...I already posted a book 2day 4-Sure..
Are you eyes tired & your Mind ready to Blow `up from try'in to read all this stuff that been fall'in outa cyber space...
I don't know about you, but I have ~> LOL

Peace/Out from `Space...I must prepare for my mission 2nite in my warehouse `space ~> LOL

Old 02-25-2012, 05:00 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by lougreen03
Aww c'mon Zach your so hood. I think you should just send them to me they will match my car perfectly
I got the all sanded down ready for paint tomorrow and the aluminum brackets buffed out

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, February 25, 2012