Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, December 8th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 10:49 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010
Arrow Saturday, December 8th 2012

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog
Saturday, December 8, 2012

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbies, cars, etc. We are here 24/7
Please check `In & let us & our sponsors know that you were here !
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect to `Member's - Get Respect from `Member's
> Your words paint the picture of you <
========================
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link to enjoy your Monte Carlo Forum Experience

-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

December 2012
Monte of the Month Winner

Member: `Jordy
MrMonte
Clearwater, Florida

Monte Of The Month -- December 2012
2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo S.S. Supercharged

Congratulations `Jordy

~ The MCF Winners Galleries ~
Monte of the Month
^Click ^
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's
Created & Re-Created by Administrator `Taz (Lou)<~Thank You!

* Thanks Member's for checking in with your
Monte Carlo Family & keeping our forum active!
Please Welcome our New Member's

Today's MCF `Blog posted by `Mike - Member:03JGMonte

Old 12-07-2012, 10:50 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

GOOD MORNING MCF!! Hope Everyone Has A Great Day!!

Old 12-08-2012, 04:07 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning everyone!

Old 12-08-2012, 04:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning everyone!
Space it will be good morning when these finals are done with lol! Between those and work I don't have time for much!
Hope all is well with you and everyone else!

Old 12-08-2012, 05:31 AM
Lightbulb 2`be

Happy New `Saturday Everyone
MCF Weather Report

How to read this mapSevere Weather OutlookNational Forecast
==============================
Thank you Mike (JG) for starting our day/Blog
=================================
Good Morning `Lou (Taz), `Devin & Member's
EnJoy your `Journey of `Life-ToDay
Be good 2 yourself & others......
Please help those in need `if you can ?

Up Please

Old 12-08-2012, 05:58 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning friends! great week-end ahead. getting the Christmas tree today, we hadn't gotten one in years becuse we never where home for Christmas. Always visiting family out of state. Feels good to be home this Christmas

Spent all of my car mod allownace for gifts this year, so saving up again for next year's mods. the Deuce will be getting painted on air brushed flames instead of decal ones and I want to get a trunk panel from Jarhead.

I need to update my garage here on MCF just dawned on me..... I become eligable for nominations for MOTM next month.

Have a great week-end!

Old 12-08-2012, 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by Red Nightmare
Hey Space, I got a question for you....

Do you like....have some sort of online image album dedicated to your posts? Or do you waist all your computer space on pictures & emoticons? Or do you just google them as you post?
Just curious were you get all these images from...
(From yesterdays Blog)
Hi `Jen,
I mostly get my pictures & emoticons from Google's for my post creations & my attempts to express myself or my style.
I also use Photobucket for many pictures...It takes time to be different 4-Sure, but it's fun...It's a weird alien thing

Originally Posted by 77gp
GOOD evening all, don't want to get busted by the Space police for not saying GOOD.
Hanging out at home, booked us a place in Key west for 2 nights after our 4 in Daytona and 2 in Orlando. Hoping it is a fun trip. Doing some online shopping for presents.
Space you are lucking out! Wife was looking at Cocoa Beach places, would have def hunted you down. You are officially off the hook.....

Hi `Jerry,
Yes, I prefer Good over `Bad 4-Sure (lol)
Sounds like you have a great vacation planned...Are you driving down ? What car are you going to take your road trip in ?
Do you have the dates in each area ? Every time I went to the Keys it was connected with work & `if we stayed over, it was in a boat & we did a lot of fishing or snorkling...Did not `go to the bars or restaurants...(We would just cook what we caught)...

At present, I don't know my future work schedule, but I will be going to the Bahama's, & the Virgin Islands on work related business & new port sites. Now, my time is being consumed by plans & requests made by my grandfather & many of my senior citizen friends that helped raise me.

My g/f gets a break over the Holidays & we plan on escaping and having some time 2gether (I can't wait)

It would be great to meet `up if I'm in the area when you are ? Presently, I don't know the dates on my new direction ? ?
======================================
* Yes `Keane, to each their own 4-Sure! Good Luck 2 U
==========================
`Justin, funny post in last eve MCF Blog (LOL)...Did they ship you to some unknow space ? (LOL)
Wish everyone a Super New `Day & Weekend

Last edited by Space; 12-08-2012 at 06:43 AM.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Saturday Morning . Been up since 5 am this morning. After one busy day on friday. My day started off at 5 am also on fri. Taking Ozzie in for his Doctor app at 8 am. Then we were off for some shopping . Also food shopping then pick up Oz and head back home. Well that never happended that way. My daughter called and ask if we were coming over. Since she was working from home yesterday. So after leaving Fleet farm we picked up some donuts that her boy friend asked for and went over there for a few hrs. ( 4) Then back out to pick up some food for dinners during the week. Then we met back up at her place again. While she picked up her dog Scooter and Ozzie. After a few mns there. We headed out with her to do more shopping. So about 6:30 ish. We had finished what we started and it was time to head home. YEAG right. Rush hour traffic on I 94 when its ****ing out! Blowing and slippery. We did about 25 on the freeway for about 8 miles then up to around 50 all the way home. Brake liights all the way home. Never rattleing all the way. Looks like about 3 to 6 inchs more later this afternoon. Only place I have to go is to my daughter's 6 miles away. To drop off my wife for a few hrs. And then pick up my grandson for a few hrs to spend with me. Till they get done shopping. Between both daughter's man they can shop. Me.. I'll stay here in the house where its warm and not slippery . Looks like were suppose to get 3 to 6 inchs more of that white crap later this afternoon. hate that crap !! Ok time to refresh my coffee. back in a few mins. ya all have a good saturday no matter waht your doing

Old 12-08-2012, 06:53 AM

Good Morning `Tadd, `Rick & Member's,
Fog this morning in my area, but it isn't stopping those who fish....Wish everyone a safe/fun weekend > EnJoy

Old 12-08-2012, 07:04 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all. Just placed a large order at classic industries for the 68. Now it feels like Christmas time haha

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, December 8th 2012