Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, December 17, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 01:48 AM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Saturday, December 17, 2011

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

Friday, December 17, 2011
8 Days to the arrival of`Santa ?

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc.
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect
4-Sure
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

December 2011
Monte of the MonthWinner
2004 Monte Carlo SuperCharged S.S.

Member: The_Maniac Owner: Jason From: Mentor, Ohio

Congratulations `Jason
From your Monte Carlo Family & the World

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Please ~>Welcome our new member's to the MCF & our `Blog, Thank You!

Old 12-17-2011, 01:57 AM
5 Year Member

Figured I'd kick the blog off today. Had a good time at the Christmas party. Talked to a lady for quite a while. My friend (who was the host) asked me after I left if I got her number (which I did). Turns out his wife (who was friends with this girl) had been asking if there were any single guys coming and he told her that I was the only one that was coming that he knew of and that he doesn't know that many single guys. We sat there chatting for quite a while and seemed to hit it off pretty well. My friend claimed we were talking for about 3 hours. I didn't think it was that long but I do know it was at least 2.

Like I said I did get her number. My friend's wife told me to wait a couple days before I called/texted her cause apparently this girl isn't used to guys calling her back once they figure out she has kids and thinks I should make her sweat it out a bit. But at the same time I did tell her (the girl I was talking to) that I'd probably talk to her tomorrow. Hard for me to go against my world like that. Honestly not hardcore looking for a relationship when I'm trying to get deployed but at the same time if the Good Lord opens the door, who am I to say no? So we'll see what happens.

Last edited by SupplySgt; 12-17-2011 at 03:20 AM.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:50 AM

Sarge thank you for starting our daily blog today. I am glad that you enjoyed the party and and met a nice lady. I wouldn't wait more than a day or two to call and I definitely would not refer to her as a chick. I don't think that slip would go over well. I hope all the members have a good Saturday. I will check in later. I'm rolling over and going to sleep. I guess time for a recharge as other might say. LOL.

Old 12-17-2011, 03:43 AM

MCF Weather Report

How to read this map Severe Weather Outlook <!-- weeklyplannermaplink -->National Forecast
=============================================
Good Morning Drew (Sarge), Gregg & Member's,
I'm on my first break of my night shift & checking in to see
what's happened overnight on the MCF.
Thanks `Drew for starting our `day & Blog.
Wish you Good Luck on your new contact Keep us
updated ...Gregg, thanks for your contributions
and sharing your opinions/thoughts of many subjects.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wish everyone a Super Fun Safe WeekEnd...EnJoy!
"Be good 2 yourself & others & please help those
in need `if you care...., `if you can ?"

42 years old ..WoW

Last edited by Space; 12-17-2011 at 03:45 AM.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:46 AM
5 Year Member

It's kinda funny cause that Aerovette looks eerily similar to the C4 Vettes that came out 15 years later. Speaking of Vettes I've been thinking about picking up either a late C4 or early C5 Vette after I get back from deployment. Guess it'll depend on what happens between now and then. It would be very fun though I won't lie.

Old 12-17-2011, 04:01 AM

Hi `Drew, I love that early deSign on that 69 Aerovette & what GM has done with the Corvette...There are so super deals on Corvettes...Insurance is still high, but I think you get a lot for your dollars...I hope that you can get one...To me, it's a great dream 4-Sure...Good Luck
============================
Congrat's to Zach(Our biggest MCF Loser)...WoW `Zach, super that you lost 55 lbs since last spring Post some b-4 & after pictures....We should have put you on that TV show & you could've won a New ZR`1 Corvette
==========================================
Picture of Mike (JG) new 2012 Ford Edge In Santa Red

From last nights `Blog... WoW, looks great `Mike, & it's AWD & U just got 2 push a button to start `it Look 4ward to seeing more pictures & your reviews...Happy 4 U 4-Sure...Wish you many safe/fun/happy miles ~> EnJoy

Old 12-17-2011, 04:31 AM
5 Year Member

I've only lost around 30 pounds since last Christmas. I've always looked in pretty good shape and once i start lifting weights again will probably gain that back pretty quickly (it'll be muscle as opposed to the fat I've lost over the last year though). People have noticed the difference (Not sure if I can see it in the pictures to be honest but I FEEL the difference).

Old 12-17-2011, 06:20 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin' all. It's a chilly and foggy morning around here this morning. The temp is currently 30° with 100% humidity. I washed the Monte yesterday, but still need to detail the wheels/tires and the interior. If the forecast is correct this fog will burn off and it will be about 50° this afternoon so maybe I'll get that done today. Hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Old 12-17-2011, 06:42 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace

42 years old ..WoW

Wow. That `vette looks like they had some italian design influence. Looks kinda Ferrari-esque a little from the side.

Old 12-17-2011, 06:49 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good morning Space, mike ,Taz Zach, Drew & Gregg....Well I finally got my old azz out of bed. Stayed up late after taking a few naps om fri. It's 6:45 here in Mn 22 degree's. Weather looks like it going to be nice and Sunny today. Have a couple of things to do today car related. Oil change in the Cobalt and maybe a coolant flush. Clean up the Monte. Got a few basketball games to see my granddaughter play in today. Then maybe later on watch some NFL football. Dallas & Tampa. Ok making coffee and a shower is in order so I can wake up. Slept right thru the night .. Doesn't happen much to me

Last edited by Ricks 2006 SS; 12-17-2011 at 07:06 AM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, December 17, 2011