Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, December 10, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 02:17 AM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Saturday, December 10, 2011

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

`Saturday, December 10, 2011
15 Days 2 the arrival of`Santa ?

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc.
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect
4-Sure
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

December 2011
Monte of the MonthWinner
2004 Monte Carlo Super-Charged S.S.

Member: The_Maniac - Owner: Jason- From: Mentor, Ohio

Congratulations `Jason
From your Monte Carlo Family & the World

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Please ~>Welcome our new member's to the MCF & our `Blog, Thank You!

Old 12-10-2011, 02:27 AM
5 Year Member

Figured I'd kick things off. I'll probably be going to bed early so I can get up in time for the college bball games in the morning. Figure I'll get a couple games of NCAA in and then hit the sack. Still chatting with a friend of mine. Gotta say, being single again kinda sucks now that the shock has worn off.

Old 12-10-2011, 03:29 AM

Thank you Sarge for starting our daily blog again. You are correct that being single sucks. However being in a relationship with the wrong person sucks a whole lot more. Take your time, be patient and the right person will come along.

Old 12-10-2011, 06:58 AM

Morning all. Gregg, you're so right. The right person will come along if you're patient. In my case it happened just recently - I've been very lucky! Hope everyone has an automotive Saturday with lots of Monte action!

Old 12-10-2011, 07:12 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin' all. It's currently 29° with 89% humidity. Factoring in the wind drops it down to 21°. The windows on my Monte are completely white and blend right in with the paint. The roads are glistening in the moon light so I have no doubt there will be patches of ice to deal with once I hit the road in a while. I don't have anything out of the ordinary planned for today...just going to take the family out for breakfast, do some grocery shopping then clean the Monte up weather permitting. Hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Old 12-10-2011, 07:18 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Good Morning all. Just woke up, sitting around wondering what my day will consist of. Probably not alot. Hung out last night and rented the Hangover II. I think those shows are funny. Check back later.

Old 12-10-2011, 07:23 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all. Been at work for a couple of hours now. Going to be a long day...

Old 12-10-2011, 07:37 AM

It's only 19* here and I still have to give the Monte a bath. This morning we're going to Breakfast with Santa with the two grandkids and my daughter. It's always a fun time. It's at my daughter's old high school so she always sees women she knew back then, with their kids. Nothing else going on today except the usual afternoon work at the wildlife center. We're down to 50 patients - mostly winter victims (exposure to cold weather, lack of food, lack of shelter). Only 3 more months and Spring babies will start coming in!

Old 12-10-2011, 07:49 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Morning friends! Ya Greg take your time on finding Miss. Right! It took me wife #3 before I found a soulmate that was a gem.

Finacial advisor coming over this morning to talk to Ronda on any early outs that may be offered by the post office next year. I still can not retire (darn)

Wifey deservse to retire she has been with the post office 32 years now started when she was 18.

Then shopping for the Grandkids and daughter and her husband
(I like this one)

Then shopping for Eve house for battered women and children
And doing some work on the Deuce.
Busy day today. But a good day

Last edited by Tadcaster; 12-10-2011 at 07:51 AM.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:18 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good morning everyone. I didn't get early today. I was suppose to but didn't hear the alarm go off. Hope everyone is well today! Got to wash my Monte also Angie. Never got the chance on fri. Too much going on plus felt a little under the weather. Feeling twice as good as yesterday. Its 8:15 and its 11 degrees here. I don't see MR Sun just yet. No matter The Monte will get her bath. Not much going on here today. I have to contact a friend as soon as I can. To busy on fri to do it. Hard to believe its already Dec 10. Where did this year go to ?

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, December 10, 2011