Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, August 4th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 10:55 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone, nm goin on here at Fastinall getting some bolts for the Monte

Old 08-04-2012, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
this class drives me up the wall, im shelling out my time and money to come here for and education and all i get is crap. This is an english class and the professor is showing us a movie on food production and how screwed up it is as it has a relation to some topics for our papers. This whole class just feels like a huge waste of my time and its very frustrating as i have to take it to get my degree. I could rant on and on but that would be negative and space wont like that

Hi `Keane, no I think U have a good reason to complain & I would talk to the other students & if they agree I would go to your dean & file a complaint that you & your fellow students are not happy with your professor & not learning what you should ? ?. I just hope that you can work on making your negative in2 a positive, & not let the negatives drag you down & let them win. We `all have to do, what we all have to `do, but it's better to `do I believe with a positive attitude & approach to problems..It's good to vent & get it `off your chest, but I just think it's bad if you let it keep you down.
The prof has your time while U R in his class, but he can't control your `Mind...4-Sure..., because you are in control
Good Luck at look'in @ life in a more positive outlook...your choice 4 Sure

Originally Posted by zenloser
Thanks space.I got my eye on a few trucks right now.Going to head out soon an see about one.
I'm just looking forward to a week were i don't have to work on some one else's car.I get the feeling there a GTO I'll have to look at some (again LOL)
Good Luck on the truck search & a GTO sounds like a great dream ride...

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Morning Everyone, nm goin on here at Fastinall getting some bolts for the Monte

Hi `Mike, please stop lying to us What You always have something going on, but you just don't want to tell us..(U always have a special project or do'in a new mod, or buying another ride, or meeting more ladies to protect your ride or are taking them for rides LOL
Never heard of FastN`all, but I hope they can get U bolted `up @ a good price...Are you taking your Monte to the Chevy Show ? It sounds like a super event to attend...Will you enter your Monte ? Wish you a great weekend & thanks again for starting our day 4-Sure
===========================
I am suppose to get `off work @ noon, but I have one vendor that never gets his confirmation order in & I can't leave until that happens , but I'm happy that I can be online & be on the MCF to hit a few more words & see what's happening with everyone that has a life ...
Wish everyone a Super WeekEnd...EnJoy your present, your now 4-Sure...
Peace/Out from `Space

Last edited by Space; 08-04-2012 at 11:34 AM.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:39 AM

Happy Saturday, MCF'ers. We finally got some rain here in St. Louis....I sat on the deck under an umbrella while I read the paper and watched the rain coming down. It was wonderful to hear the drops hitting the dried, parched trees and lawns. Today we're going to my granddaughter's seventh birthday party - it'll be the first birthday since she lost her mother back in March. She and her dad decided to have a skating party this year - should be tons of fun seeing all the first-graders roller skating. Hope everybody has a great weekend!

Taz, I like the new smilies you gave us!!!

Old 08-04-2012, 11:43 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[QUOTE=Ricks 2006 SS;483976]
Originally Posted by Budsjlm
Morning all, watching t.v. at my parents... Monte isn't done.. got a later start than I was expecting then ran into a snag new radiator had smaller conections for the trans cooler... So well the mint now has a external cooler, stole it from the 85 Monte lol[/QUOTEMorning Justin:
Well I expect it will be done today sometime. Seeing that your one busy guy. Good luck...
I gatta check the weather I am hoping it clear up this afternoon, I am working on furnishing up the Monte now then if it clears up I have a detail up in forest lake

Old 08-04-2012, 11:47 AM

Hi `Angie, it's great to see you online & that you got some rain to wash all the bad away...Today is a Happy day for your granddaughter & for you...I'm sure there will be someone special to both of you looking down & also enjoying watching your day & party. Do your best to celebrate life & have good memories of those that have departed before you 4-Sure..

Peace/Love/Happiness to you & family

Old 08-04-2012, 11:57 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Hey Space, lol i really got nothing goin on today just being lazy lol & Fastinall is a pretty good place, got all my new bolts for under the hood of the monte for $4 & yup im entering it in the show with all my new secret additions

Old 08-04-2012, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Hey Space, lol i really got nothing goin on today just being lazy lol & Fastinall is a pretty good place, got all my new bolts for under the hood of the monte for $4 & yup im entering it in the show with all my new secret additions

Hi `Mike, I'm look'in 4ward to a lazy day. I will have to check online & search for Fast In `All..Sounds like a good store to get the things you need for a ride...The only thing in my area is Ace Hardware & AutoZone LOL

Look'in 4ward to seeing your secret addition What could it be ? The suspense is building....Just like waiting for `Santa who never seems to be able to find my `crib

Wish you a super E.Z. lazy `day...Everyone should be able to have a day like that when they can do anything they want to `do...I'm really look'in 4ward to days like that 4-Sure..
EnJoy & "Be Happy 2 `be" Peace/Out from `Space

p.s. I thought the below was funny, but true LOL
Thanks Honest `Abe LOL

Old 08-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i hear your space, its not keeping me down but it is annoying. But other things in life today aren't going my way and i think im just going to bed after lunch

Old 08-04-2012, 01:46 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey everyone!!
work was busy last night! sorry i havent been on this morning.
Getting the car show ready today for a show tomorrow!
hows everyone else doing?

Old 08-04-2012, 01:58 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

AW yeah its a great Monte Carlo day for sure! Detailed the Chevelle. Suppose to meet up with Justin & Ron Boy at a car show. Our cars are too new to enter. But were meeting up there and walk around. Took the Monte up to get a oil change. Too lazy today to do it myself. 15 min oil change took and hr. The owner has a 67 Chevy with a 454 so him & his 2 workers & I talked cars most of the time. It's been a pretty cool day so far. Weather has cooled off and its not humid out there at all. There's Thursday & Friday and today is Monteday Ya all have a great day. I'm well on my way to having one great Monteday

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, August 4th 2012