Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, April 28th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 11:32 AM

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. I'm up now. Friend of mine is gonna hang out with me today. That is, after I go claim my free pizza from Old Chicago. That and knock out 4 more beers on my world beer tour. I think today might be a taxi day. By the time my birthday is over, I won't be in any condition to drive.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:11 PM

Good Morning everyone, the fiance is out bridesmaids dress shopping today, so I stole a little computer time. I hope everyone has been doing good. I traded the monte in yesterday. I started a thread about it. Hope everyone has a great day and Happy Birthday Sarge!!!

Old 04-28-2012, 12:12 PM

Good morning MCF. Happy Birthday Drew. I hope you remember it tomorrow. Have fun and stay safe.

I didn't get on yesterday. It was stupid busy for me. At work yesterday some stupid sh** drive a Disney owned truck under the portocachere that didn't fit. Needless to say much damage was done and everyone from engineering was involved with trying to repair the damage. I didn't see the wreck but was talking to the daytime Forman who told me the driver said it was all our fault. He claims to have documentation that says his truck fits and we must have changed the level of the pavement. How stupid can you be?
I ended up walking into all the calls for the day plus the calls for night too. I was very happy when midnight finally hit.
I hope to check back in later.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:34 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Guess I will head out and dry my car off since the rain has stopped and put her back in the garage! Not sure if I have any plans for the day. My Uncle wants us to come over and play cards and watch the race. Unsure yet.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:28 PM

Happy birthday day drew! Mine was on the 23rd didn't really do much I didn't mind though. FINALLY! I can get back on the forums for a bit the past few days the big bosses of my company have been roaming around so I've been sitting around starting at a plain screen most of the day. Missed you guys!

Just a small update on my car I have a Winshield banner coming in soon, still no news on the shifter **** being created, as well the condensation in my left headlight finally went away. Oh got my last pay check hoping to have my exhaust finished by Friday Oh fingers crossed going to a Show for my buddies DJ premier Where's Waldo theme but it's next to a shady part of Detroit so pray or wish or meditate that Rumble stays safe (Monte)

Old 04-28-2012, 01:39 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Happy B-Day Drew
Just got back from Kenosha - sold the plate filler, rear strut tower brace and CAI.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:40 PM

Off to Old Chicago to claim my free pizza and to commence on the beer drinking for the day. It's gonna be a taxi day that's for sure.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:42 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

happy birthday Sarge. enjoy the day.

just watching the NFL draft. kinda cold here today but busy. My daughters junior prom is tonight so we'll be going to take pictures in a bit and then i have to work.

Old 04-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon all, smash burger was pretty good. My debit card for my new bank account finally came today and i went and ordered some checks. They've got a nice couple nascar ones. A nice Earnhardt set, would match an intimidator car nicely I ordered some plain ol nascar ones (see below) Now time to sit and relax and wait for work to come.

Attached Thumbnails Saturday, April 28th 2012-wal-nr1b.jpg  
Old 04-28-2012, 03:30 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Happy birthday Sarge!

I'm on my way home from Hawaii! Great trip! Did lots of fun things, and the cruise was awesome! I ate waaaaaaay to much on the trip. Time to go back to a healthier diet again, which I'm actually kind of happy to do. Lol food was great though!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far! To bad I gotta go back to work on Monday! Lol

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, April 28th 2012