Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

rottwieler pups

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 06:25 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default rottwieler pups

any one know of a good and reputiabel breeder for them?

You would think living in Germany i could find a breeder here considering the dogs are from here (ok actually spain but were brought here by them)

Any way all i seem to find are us breeders with germany shired dogs i want one that was born and bred here and is still her to have my pup LOL

the states they are to inbred would rather have one that had a chance of not having issues later in life do to the breeding in the states on them.

Sorry had to bitch i guess but if you know of any that can help let me know Thanks!

Old 08-29-2005, 04:03 PM
Default RE: rottwieler pups

you would be surprised/disturbed to know how many papered dogs are imbred

Old 08-29-2005, 04:13 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: rottwieler pups

actually as uch as i hate to say it . no i wouldnt. i have really reserched tis bred and the blood lines of her parnets to the point i have drve them nuts, but part of that is jus tme being **** retentave again. But that si one of those things i really didnt want was a dog that we imbread . Now i relise tat to a point they all are they have to be to have more then one set of dogs to sire, But then were al imbread also if you think of it , and belive the way they want us to belive.
But that si somethign for a diffrent day and time.

Biggest things i was really looking for was a puppy that was not in the position of having a bad attitude due to being mis bred.
I also know that this is not always the case but still would rather rule out as many as i can before the pup gets to old.

So i feel tha ti have made a good choice with ths breeder just hope i was right LOL :-)