Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

RICE

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 02:21 PM
Default RICE

RICE

R-ridiculously
I-inspired
C-car
E-enthusiasts

haha i thought of that all on my own. lol im really bored so i thought of that.

Old 02-24-2008, 06:55 PM
Default RE: RICE

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: MonteTank

RICE

R-ridiculously
I-inspired
C-car
E-enthusiasts

haha i thought of that all on my own. lol im really bored so i thought of that.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Hey `Brenden, LOL ~LOL,[/align][align=center]I never get bored as long as I have the Web 2 `Surf : )[/align][align=center]WoW, you thought of that all on your own ?[/align][align=center]What R U `Smok'in : ) (jk) `Rice ?[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]I look'ed `up Rice in my Space Dictionary[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Rice Definition: Function: noun
Pronunciation: 'rīs[/i]
[/i]
: the starchy seeds of an annual cereal grass[/i] that are cooked and`smok'ed/beatenby Monte Carlo's Owner's[/i]; also : this cereal grass that occurs in southeastern Asia and is widely cultivated in warm climates for its seeds and by-products that help produce[/align][align=center]Asian Vehiclesto wit: Honda's, Toyota's, Mitsubishi's, Nissan's, etc...[/align][align=center]Some kid's even smoke the seeds of Rice, making[/align][align=center]them desire the need to purchase theseRice madeMachine's.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]It's a serious addiction to many American youth.[/align][align=center]I think there's an ingredient in Rice, when smok'ed or[/align][align=center]eaten that influences the persons `Mind.[&:][8D]yea : )[/align][align=center]Now, they are Ric'in there AMeriCan Cars, german Cars,[/align][align=center]and even Cars from Sweden : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Everyone can hear the Rice Cook'er as they cruise down[/align][align=center]the highways of America...They have there own unique[/align][align=center]sounds.....They even put wings on & attempt to `fly, only[/align][align=center]to end `up crash'in & burn'in [X(]: ( [/align][align=center]For they are addicted to `Rice.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Please don't let your American Kid's Eat `Rice.[/align][align=center]It's a psychotic addiction that recruiting our youth.[/align][align=center][sm=americanasmiley.gif][/align][align=center]Please `join `Space's new Club[/align][align=center]American Muscle, against Rice : )[/align][align=center]We must boycott : )[/align][align=center]Don't Eat/Smoke/Drive/Rice : )[/align][align=center]Watch Out[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Here's Come some of the Ricer's[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]I don't know why, everyone laughs @ them[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][IMG]http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Hobbies_and_Entertainment/Circus/Clown_car.gif[/

Old 02-24-2008, 07:17 PM

You need to appreciate Japanese Engineering. Sure, it's easy to make fun of the Jap Cars. But, throw-out the Japanese Automotive related products. Now, take a walk around the house and see what else you have that's been refined and developed by Japanese Engineering.
Musical Instruments
Audio/Visual Products -- Consumer and Broadcast
Medical Instruments
Battery Powered Tools
Carpentry equipment
Heavy Equipment
Digital Devices too numerous to mention.

Refined
Ingenious
Competitive
Engineering

I didn't think of that by myself ... the World's Marketplace is crammed full of RICE.
I think your Cell Phones ringing.
Where'd they make that?

Old 02-24-2008, 07:38 PM

[align=center]Hi `Rick, great post/point.[/align][align=center]I agree : ( we are under attack.[/align][align=center]We must Wake `Up[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]B-4 the Eagle Falls : ([/align][align=center]I don't have 2 look around, I see all the imports coming to[/align][align=center]the USAin[/align][align=center]in our global economy : ([/align][align=center]They keep com'in from EveryWhere, they are eating our funds $$$'s[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I hope we get a leader, that leads.[/align][align=center]We must `take care of Business : )[/align][align=center]Wake `Up, before it's toooooo Late.[/align][align=center]Peace 2 `all[/align]

Old 02-24-2008, 07:39 PM

sorry but i think u got the wrong idea. im not directing this toward only foreign companys.
its directed to anyone who rices their cars; including mustangs, camaros.

im not hating on japanese engineering, its just any ricy cars in general.

and i do appreciate foreign companys because i wouldnt mind driving a japanese car, because theyre not all ricy.

Old 02-24-2008, 09:01 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

one would hope, with the free market, that domestic companys would step up their game to compete with the foreign market. they're not keeping up... so i guess the free market means that foreign companys are going to take over the car market in.. oooo... 50 years?

Old 02-25-2008, 05:48 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: MonteTank

sorry but i think u got the wrong idea. im not directing this toward only foreign companys.
its directed to anyone who rices their cars; including mustangs, camaros.

im not hating on japanese engineering, its just any ricy cars in general.

and i do appreciate foreign companys because i wouldnt mind driving a japanese car, because theyre not all ricy.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]`Breden, I'm not hate'in Japanese either [/align][align=center]I admire their eningeering also, and their marketing tech.[/align][align=center]Competition makes better products for all, they are[/align][align=center]just able to produce more, for less.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We are all from the same planet Earth, well most us you are ?[/align][align=center]Peace/Out/Space[/align]

Old 02-25-2008, 07:14 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Rick... refined and engineered in Japan, made in China.
Fitting quote: "But Doc, all the best stuff is made in Japan." -- Marty McFly in "Back To The Future"

Brendan, that wasn't bad. But can you do "Monte Carlo" and have it make some kind of sense?

My best attempt so far:

My
Only
Non-
Toxic
Entertainment:

Cruising,
And
Racing
Left turn
Ovals.

Old 02-25-2008, 08:47 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center]Good #1 ~ > Mod `Taz[/align][align=center]Contest: U & Bren'den `Win : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My[/align][align=center]Own[/align][align=center]Needed[/align][align=center]Transportation[/align][align=center]EnJoyment[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Car,[/align][align=center]Always[/align][align=center]Races,[/align][align=center]Leads[/align][align=center]Over[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Super[/align][align=center]SportsCars[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My Own Needed Transportation EnJoyment[/align][align=center]Car, Always Races, Leads Over[/align][align=center]Super SportsCars[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Ok Space, back 2 your `studies : ([/align]

Old 02-25-2008, 09:23 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Ahh!
Bonus points to Space for adding the SS and making it even harder.

Quick Reply: RICE