Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Question

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 04:29 PM
Default Question

Just got back from vacation, I was the one looking for center caps for my car, I found the pictures of the wheel but i am unable to upload them to the post.I did follow the how to but when i went to reveiw nothing was there but said it was uploaded ok. I wanted all to see this wheel and see if any has seen this type before. It is the diamond alloy wheel with black painted vents with the black bowtie center caps, the center cap is about 2/5/16" in dia.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2828/D57FA986C1A44D538B513D44B48C561D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-30-2007, 04:46 PM
Default RE: Question

Hi 2 Quick 4 U,
I would check the below link, & email, or call them
with your questions.
Good Luck
`Space
[align=center]Click below link[/align][align=center]http://www.wheelsandcaps.com/chevrolet_specials.html?gclid=COi9hs2f0I0CFQQRYwod DiIOMA[/align]

Old 07-30-2007, 11:03 PM

Thanks,I did not think it uploaded the pic ,I guess i did it right,I e-mail them and wait for them to reply back.I don't know where chevy got this wheel from but i can't find it in the dealers.

Old 07-31-2007, 07:30 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

have you searched ebay?? i've seen center caps on there lots for cheaper then you can get them @ the dealer

Old 07-31-2007, 09:16 AM

Yes,e-bay i have search to,I've been all over trying to find the caps,I havefound the wheels on that wheels-and caps site for 369.00 a set but no center caps, i have seen gold, chrome and the red but no black,The black bow tie is raised so i just can't used a vinyl one to match it up.I about wore my PC out searching for these.
Thanks all for helping out. I won't give up yet. A lot of people are exchanging wheels out for aftermarket ones so i may get Lucky. If anyone in there travels see these caps let me know.

Old 07-31-2007, 09:32 AM

[align=center]Hi 2 Quick 4 U,[/align][align=center]Click the below link, and click on 2002 Monte Carlo[/align][align=center]The LS had the Sport Appearance Pkg.[/align][align=center]A Sport Appearance package Optionalion for the LS includes [/align][align=center]five-spoke sport aluminum wheels and rear spoiler.[/align][align=center]Are these the type of rims on your Monte?[/align][align=center]If not, it will give you infor on your Monte...Good Luck, `Space[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/m_34860/tm.htm[/align]