Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Proof, Golfing IS Dangerous

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 02:10 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Proof, Golfing IS Dangerous

I staggered into the hospital with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes, and a five-iron wrapped tightly around my throat.

Naturally, the Doctor asked me, "What happened to you?"

Well, I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife Nancy when, at a difficult hole, we both sliced our ***** into a cow pasture. We went to look for them and while I was looking around, I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end.

I walked over, lifted its tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with Nancy 's monogram on it - stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt.

Still holding the cow's tail up, I yelled to my Nancy , "Hey, this looks like yours!"

I don't remember much after that.

[/align][/align]

Old 05-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Default RE: Proof, Golfing IS Dangerous

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

good one rj, hmm maybe ill use this in the future with some lady type people LOL

Old 05-03-2007, 02:31 PM

[align=center]RJ ~ LMAO[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center] Thanks RJ[/align][align=center]MooooooooooooooooWoW[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]That felt good[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]LOL[/align][align=center]____________________________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Doctor...Doctor, this guy got a golf ball jammed in his AZZ[sm=happy046.gif][/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][/align][align=center]_________________________________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks `Doc, 4 gett'in that out [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]RJ, that ball didn't have Nancy Monogramed on it.[/align][align=center]The name on the Ball,was `Bruce[sm=happy046.gif][/align][align=center]Whose Bruce ?[/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][/align][align=center]I'm Bruce[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]RJ, can I have my ball back [/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][/align]

Old 05-03-2007, 04:57 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey guys which do you think he heard just before she wrapped the gold club around his neck?

Was it "FORE!"

or

"That's number three."[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

[sm=dontgetit.gif] [sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 05-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

LMAO!!!

Old 05-03-2007, 07:53 PM

HA!!! That was a great mental picture!!!!