Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

procrastinating

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 03:18 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default procrastinating

As i sit here in my dorm at 3:15 not working on an 8 page paper due at midnight i needed something to do so i figured i would make a topic on the MCF.

What do you do when procrastinating?

I start to search the web for random things and do laundry and my dishes that have been sitiing there for 4 days.

Old 12-01-2008, 03:51 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: procrastinating

I work out. Working out just energizes me enough to get whatever I'm procrastination on done. That, or I play video games, or do something else (very vague, I know)

Old 12-01-2008, 05:29 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Internet, video games, sit in my car, etc lol.

Old 12-01-2008, 06:14 PM

4 pages done

Old 12-01-2008, 08:01 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

I've got procrastinating down to a science! It can also be considered an art form. Takes TALENT to procrastinate like I do! Usually involves the MCF somehow! But I'll tell you about it all later. I got some procrastinating to do right now!

Old 12-01-2008, 09:52 PM

ill let you know later!!!!

Old 12-02-2008, 08:56 AM

[align=center]LOL, some great post/suggestions [/align][align=center]You college kids using all those big words like procrastinating[/align][align=center]that I have to go to my online dictionary to find out what they mean : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
Procrastination
[align=center]The ability to get things done and overcome procrastination is one of the most important skills to master if you wish to attain good mental health. The point is not just to check things off your To Do list, but to make sure you're doing the things which are most important and not just urgent or things which make you “feel good.” New purposes are revealed to you as new tasks are placed before you. And by responding to the needs of life around you, whether it bewashing your Monte Carlo or adding a mod, you'll find your place in the interdependent web of life. A web in which you are not the center (which is easy to forget), but a key participant. The ripples of your action reverberate throughout the universe. Take action and come join the dance of `life.[/align][align=center][/align]

“You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” One step @ a time will get you to the Top.
Then U can fall `off & start again : )

When I have a 8 page or more report that is due, I just
triple space : ) Good Luck `Luke

Peace/Out/Space
I wonder `if I should have posted this ? Maybe I shouldn`t have ?
Maybe I should wait ? Maybe I`ll go Surf`in instead, maybe I will
search for another Monte Carlo ? Maybe ?
Waste my time, & I waste my `life. I must be wasted ?
I must `think `bout that : )

Old 12-02-2008, 09:26 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Dammit! Wayne and Inssanity21 took my answer. [:@] Maybe I shouldn't have put off posting my reply.

Old 12-02-2008, 02:53 PM

Internet (easy seems how much of my homework is computer based anyway), games (my Wii or my roommates PS3), cruise (done this plenty of times), eat...

Quick Reply: procrastinating