Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Choose the favorite Signs Photo entry
JuniorCar The Beer Car Monte Carlo with Beer signs
0%
drivernumber3 The Black Monte Carlo with a Barn full of signs
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Photo Contest Voting on the 2nd Choice or Reject entry

Old 06-21-2017, 01:24 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile Photo Contest Voting on the 2nd Choice or Reject entry

So lets do
"SIGNS"
anything signs
You know the ones that are in town or along the roads you travel that are just cool and you want to stop and get a photo of.

We have 2 entries that are actually the rejected shots that the photographer wasn't real thrilled with but it made the runner up line up.

The theme was signs and check these out and Vote for your favorite

#1. Submitted by JuniorCar

#2. Submitted by drivernumber3

Attached Thumbnails Photo Contest Voting on the 2nd Choice or Reject entry-img_6563.jpg   Photo Contest Voting on the 2nd Choice or Reject entry-img_3103a.jpg  
Old 06-21-2017, 03:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

This isn't really what I meant, but it's hilarious! I just wish we had more rejected photos, but maybe next month.

It would probably be best if nobody voted at all so these photos could really feel rejected

Old 06-21-2017, 05:11 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile

Originally Posted by JuniorCar View Post
This isn't really what I meant, but it's hilarious! I just wish we had more rejected photos, but maybe next month.

It would probably be best if nobody voted at all so these photos could really feel rejected

Well I thought if we give a few more days to enter the real signs contest we can use this one to see what kind of interest there is out there?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.