Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Pet peeves

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 05:25 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Pet peeves

Post some of them lol
ex.
Loud Chewers
Loud Breathers
People who call drills "screw guns" or "screw drivers"
People who call video game controllers "paddles"
Slow drivers
Left lane slow drivers

Old 06-25-2010, 06:40 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

People who deliberately drive EXTREMELY slow, simply because they have no where to be anytime soon. GET THE F*** OUT OF MY WAY!!!

And people who pronounce the word schedule, "SHED-jool". Go back to "SHOOL" (school)

Old 06-25-2010, 06:48 PM

.... sorry Enzo.. I am guilty of the "paddles" one!
I agree with the slow drivers.. EXPESSIALLY (bad spelling) Left lane drivers.
My peves include un-organized ppl, lazy ppl, and rude ppl...

Old 06-25-2010, 07:16 PM

soda being called pop
loud/open mouth chewers too
hats being worn off to the side to try to look cool
this might be a cali thing but over here where i live we got alot of these environmentalist which doesnt bother me til they try to preach it to me.

Old 06-25-2010, 08:12 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

1) people who push their beleifs onto others.... especially the ones whom force us to comply with what they think is a "good thing" ( EX: 90% of all politicians).

2) people who dont use their signal lights. i mean 'comon, all it takes is a flick of the wrist, but it seems like tons of people are too lazy or distracted to abide by a simple law. people who lack a left hand / arm are excused from this peeve, but that is really the only excusable reason for not signaling.

3) able- bodied people who park in a handycapped parking space. pisses me off for obvious reasons.

4) people who tailgate me at night with their brights on. if they just "gotta go NOW" and cant drop their lights down and give me a few carlengths, i'll slow down to 25 MPH. its like a "time out" for people like that

5) oncoming cars with their brights on - you wanna blind me, thats fine, but dont expect me to not flip my highbeams on just for you, and mine are much brighter

Old 06-25-2010, 09:40 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

socks and sandals drives me nuts
and everything u all listed above

Old 06-25-2010, 09:44 PM
Monte Of The Month -- December 2010
Monte Of The Month -- November 2014

People who just HAVE TO pull out in front of you when you are going a good speed when NOBODY else is behind you, then they go sloooooowwwww.

People who LEAVE their blinker on so you never know when or if they need to turn.....or....they turn in the OPPOSITE direction!

People who sit at the light when it turns green...

People who park so close to you in a parking lot that you can't get in your side of the car

People that drive slow in the fast lane, then when you try to drive around them on the right they speed up so you can't get in front of them

when people say WARSH(wash) or BATROOM(bathroom) or TERLET(toilet) etc.

People that go in the express line at a store then pull out a check that they didn't pre fill anything out on and they take forever, "what date is it", "what's my total?", etc.

ok that's it for now, too tired to think of rest but I'm sure I can think of plenty more, lol

Lisa

Old 06-25-2010, 10:44 PM

Ahh, what a great idea for a topic

1> People who learned somthing recently, then try to teach you like they've known it forever.

2> People who think they are high in society, but really look like idiots.

3> People who litter out of their car window while they're driving in front of you.

4> THE SIDWAYS HAT THING AS POSTED ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!

5> People who are intimidated by your car so they have to rev theirs or pass you (slowly LOL)

6> DRUNKS!!!!!!

7> Most parents these days (there are still alot of good ones though)

8> People with their undies hanging out.

9> People at a store or some place of bussiness who are rude to the employees

10> People who drive and text

11> Couples that fight in public and try to make one another look bad to the general public.

12> Thievs

13> People who talk in crowds loud so everyone can hear their life story

14> Kids trying to spend every last penny from their pocket full of change on candy in the gas station. ( You know, how much is this> What about this, can I get this with this much?)

15> Girls walking down the sidewalk picking their wedgies.

16> People who are starring at you, then when you catch a glance at them, they look away real fast.

17> People who fart in the middle of a crowd.

18> People who flick their ciggarett butts out of their sunroof when you're behind them.

20> People on their cell phones in the middle of the check out lane.

21> And the worst on of all, the dirty men starring at my wife. And by dirty, I mean foul smelling, nasty looking, bum looking like dirt bags that cant pay the dollar to wash their clothes at the laundry mat cause they spent the last of it on their tall boy two hours ago!!

And about the sandles thing above, I wear my sandles with my socks all year round

Sorry for the lengthy replie, but I think everyone on this great forum, will agree with me on my whole reply... Right??

Last edited by wht02monte; 06-26-2010 at 06:52 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by wht02monte
Ahh, what a great idea for a topic

10> People who drive and text

i know this is so bad but im so guilty of this i try not too do it as much as i use too

Old 06-25-2010, 10:52 PM

You know though? It only bothers me when I see them swearving and interupting traffic, If its not affecting anyone else, its not anyhting that should be worrying.

Quick Reply: Pet peeves