Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Peaceful Protest MCF : )

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 05:45 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Peaceful Protest MCF : )

[align=center]Web site not responding (Error 502h) [/align][align=center]The Web page you are trying to access on the Monte Carlo Forumhas not been found on this site.
This might be because: [/align][ul][*][align=center]The Web site you have requested may be experiencing technical difficulties due to a busy or broken server. Please try again by clicking or pour a drink[/align][*][align=center]smoke something[/align][*][align=center]go for a drive[/align][*][align=center]get a life[/align][*][align=center]go to Hooters[/align][*][align=center]cry[/align][*][align=center][/align][*][align=center] [/align][*][align=center]Peace Out EnJoy your Day[/align][*][align=center][/align][*][align=center]Go Fishing from the pier [:-]or just sit there & dream[/align][*][align=center]
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/4267A658F577465B94737EDC9192940A.jpg[/IMG] [/align][/ul]

Old 07-31-2008, 06:16 AM
Default RE: Peaceful Protest MCF : )

[align=center]Great Fishing in Florida[/align][align=center]Plus its Lobster Season and below is some of the meals[/align][align=center]waiting for you if you know how to hook them[/align][align=center]Most of my food comes from the Ocean[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]CAPT HIRAMS, Sebastian, Florida, FISHING PARADISE
07-28-08[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
(Courtesy of Capt Hirams)
Capt Hirams, Sebastian, Florida
Just north of Vero Beach is the charming fishing village of Sebastian. I love the area
around the river and go there quite often. It is casual, laid-back and unspoiled. I hope
it never changes. The river area is filled with docks , boats, manatees, dolphins, pelicans,
tropical birds and lots of fish and a Kid named Space. You can see them jumping out of the water and surfing all the time!!
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
(Courtesy of Capt Hirams)

You can come by boat to Capt Hirams or you can rent a boat or take a boat
tour of our fabulous Indian River Lagoon!
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Indian River Lagoon, Sebastian, Florida
Sebastian Florida

The City of Sebastian, Florida is located in Indian River County approximately midway through the east coast of the Florida Peninsula between Melbourne and Vero Beach in an area known as the Treasure Coast. It is recognized as the home of Pelican Island, the first designated wildlife refuge in the United States, a Millennium City, and a Tree City USA. There are several private communities.
The City of Sebastian was first incorporated as the Town of Sebastian in 1924. Current population is approximately 2,000. The City has seen rapid growth in the past several years and it is anticipated to continue. The City of Sebastian boasts beautiful parks, public and private elementary schools, middle schools, and a high school just outside of its limits, an unobstructed view of the intra-coastal waterway in the Indian River Lagoon along its dazzling riverfront district, close proximity to Atlantic beaches, a year round average temperature of 73.4 degrees, a police department, shops and restaurants, many churches, several City festivals each year, monthly arts and crafts shows, concerts in the park, a municipal golf course and airport, and a central location with easy access to I-95 and the Florida Turnpike.
[/align][align=center]There is lots of Space

Hope you enjoyed your Journey
Peace Out
Space [/align][align=center][/align]

Old 07-31-2008, 07:07 AM

Members if you can post please post where you live and drive your Monte Carlo ok Thanks

Old 07-31-2008, 08:37 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

A yes.. I remember this old thread but it was apparently lost to the server problmes.

Here are pictures of the Monte in Oxford, NC

Old 07-31-2008, 08:45 AM

Duane
Thanks for sharing and being able to post

I love that picture of your Monte in front of the Courthouse
and I really liked the picture that Craig did of it

Hi Craig if you are still reading our posts
We miss your posts and your awesome computer art work

Duane Wish you a Happy Day Life
Peace Out

Old 08-01-2008, 07:59 AM

[align=center]I guess the Peaceful Protest of the MCF is over before it began [/align][align=center]
Peace to all[/align][align=center]LOL

[/align][align=center]TGIF Party Time[/align][align=center]EnJoy[/align][align=center]Party Smart[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 08-01-2008, 11:48 AM
rj
15 Year Member

Space,

Are you trying to tell us you believe there's a connection between the apes in Planet of The Apes and Michael Jackson?

Zira

Michael Jackson

Anyone else see it? I do.

(they're both plastic)

Dayton, OH
(here we can see the cranes being used to fix the I-75 problem in the city limits. if only the architects who designed I-75 60 years ago would have imagined the problems they created back then)

Old 08-01-2008, 12:39 PM

I love Planet of the Apes, Charlton Heston is the man! I always thought Zira was kinda hot.....If you think thats weird please disregard and move on

Old 08-01-2008, 02:21 PM

One never knows what they will learn or see
when they click on one of Spaces Post Threads
This thread started as a protest to get our new server up
and running
Then it turned into a Travel Site Thread
and
then to Michael Jackson and the Apes
and then to
The lone Female in Planet of the Apes
Zira
I hope that member Nocturnx Alexs wife
isnt reading his posts
Keep checking back and you will be surprised
depressed at what you are learning
seeing on the MCF

Old 08-01-2008, 02:36 PM

sporting the car in myrtle beach, dont have many pics of the city yet but ill make it a promise to get some posted soon

Quick Reply: Peaceful Protest MCF : )