Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Out of Car Club

Old 10-08-2009, 02:57 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2009
Default Out of Car Club

Hello all, I am out of the car club I was in here in Az, It was alot of fun and good memories.

They let me go because I can't be 100 percent focused with them which we both understand, I wish they could understand that its ok to be busy with stuff and not have to do car club activities all the time.

Its best for me I got school that is going great for me, I am operating three websites currently, I have other things to do as well,

We ended on good terms and I am still a friend to them.

I am happy with this, now I can do what I want to do and for the fun of it again.

I still have my own personal goals with my car that I will still shoot for and I will have more time for my studies and other things that may come up.

The car club is fun at times but its not fun when you have to be somewhere all the the time and have to do so many events that it becomes less enjoyable.

I am glad it all ended on good terms.

Check out

www.bellautoupholstery.com

its one site I am currently working on and updating

Old 10-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

That kind of sucks. I wouldn't want to be in a car club that makes you do all those things. Enjoy the car yourself, and do it they way you want to.

And your site looks nice so far. You have to love content management style sites. I used Joomla before and some other ones.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

That sux taht they put so much on your schedule. But like you said, you at least left on good terms.

What is Joomla? I need to get me an E-commerce soon.

Old 10-08-2009, 04:17 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009
Old 10-08-2009, 06:48 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2009

yea it does suck, but its good that I don't have to drive so far to meetings that are like 45 minutes away and let stuff conflict with my personal life, its crazy they can't understand there are people with a full life and have many things to do, I wish I could come and go but its ok they said if I wanted to park by them at future shows I was welcome to,

The nice thing is I have other friends in this industry that I can hang out with who really have lives to and can hang out with, my other friendhsips with people I have know since High school will grow better to know that I can spend my time how I like to.

There are alot more oppurtunites out there.

Thanks on the site, just host gave me a good price, I need to check into that other one as well, I know HTML, Visual basic and many others from the late 90's before things got even simplar to make, I am probably gonna double major my bachelor with programming and networking. sO far University Of Phoenix is going great on this and I am enjoying learning more computer skills.

Old 10-08-2009, 10:45 PM

yea thats cool that they still let u park wit them and now u can come and go as u want. does anyone know of a car club in georgia? (for montes)

Old 10-10-2009, 07:29 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Sux about the club, but then, like you said, ya gotta have a life, also.

The web site looks GREAT, except.......the home page. GET THE UNDER CONSTRUCTION OUTA THERE! If you need to do a little work OK, but it looks 100% to me, and tweeking is part of life and business on the internet. Nobody needs to know that your are making adjustments now that everything is functioning properly. All the links work, and that's the construction part.

GOOD JOB!