Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
1st
27.27%
2nd
0%
3rd
27.27%
4th
45.45%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Which one looks the best?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 05:01 AM
Default Which one looks the best?

Im starting a car club in Georgia, and i'm setting up a page for it...this isn't the best i could find at short notice, but they're free! lemme know what you think.

Old 10-20-2006, 05:03 AM
Default RE: Which one looks the best?

when i look again, they all suck. but i think i prefet the 4th....i'd like your comments people

Old 10-20-2006, 10:16 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

from those i would pick the 4th, i like the 3rd as well but the 4th just looks a little more intersting

Old 10-20-2006, 10:31 AM

any one of them could work but just a sugestion for ya. Dont make them a gif image with the moving flames as it will take longer to down load and also eat up preasues space on the server tha tyou have or might need later.

for those who are still on dial up it takes a whiel to load the fancy stuff. so use the k.i.s.s. method for the whole page.

other then that looks goo what color is your background goign to be?

Old 10-20-2006, 09:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Now that I could see you, Ill race you[sm=gears.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1368/97FB43D2B5BB47D99105DA678C419C60.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-21-2006, 05:38 PM

Hey, Gramps...don't let a youthful appearance fool you. Some of us are better drivers than you might anticipate!![8D]

Old 10-22-2006, 11:19 PM

he's right grandpa, driving is in my blood! i should have been a stunt driver or som'n! and for the other post, i'm not sure what color my background will be, maybe white because i spent an hour compiling manufacturer's logos into an image that has a white background. so i'm sure it'll be white

Old 10-23-2006, 09:30 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

We used to have drags every sunday at midnight down the road from my home here in LA. Well last Sunday they busted it down. There must have been over 200 cars there this time. They would just line us up randomly and you would race whoever lined up against you. Everytime I would go up to the line in the monte, the other person would back down. I guess the car just looks so awesome. Yes, most everyone was a young whippersnapper near knee high to a bowevil. OH my bones are aching, I'm headed to my heated seats for some relief.

Old 10-23-2006, 11:34 PM

LOL!!! Don't forget the Aspercreme!!

Old 10-24-2006, 01:29 AM

you aren't the only one with heated leather seats pops! funny story. my mom's boyfriend rolled up next to me at a stoplight today as i headed to work..he's revving his motor, lurching forward....beggin for a race..he's in like an intrepid or som'n, no serious competition. i shook my head to signal to him that a race was the last thing he wanted. he insists though...i'm brushing my hair and brushin my goatee, and adjustin my shades, pretty much laugin the whole time...the light changes and he darts off, i reacted a tad late due to the neccessary grooming, but when i did touch the pedal, the tires screeched longer than i'd ever heard them! i raced up the street beside him and gained about 1 and a half car lenghts before i got over into his lane (which was the lane i needed to be in, in order to take the exit onto the highway). by the time i needed to slow down to make my left hand turn i was so far ahead of him, there was no danger of him rear-ending me while he tried to make his turn. i was assuming he was gonna continue the race onto the highway, but he stayed about 5 car lenghts behind me...guess racing me wasn't the best decision! old people!

Quick Reply: Which one looks the best?