Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

ok, i've been trying to keep quiet, but

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 09:02 AM

'LETS GO PENS' LET GO PENS
THEY WILL WIN THEY WILL WIN THE SERIES IN 6 GAMES. AND THEY WIN THE STANLEY CUP.
we have a young team but alot of talent on this penguin team.great players.also the will to win.

GO PENS
'chris keep the pens post going'
pittsburgh native
chris have you ever gone to the car show in scheleny park every july.they also have the vintage car races?

Last edited by dominic; 05-15-2009 at 09:09 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by ChevySSGirl
i live in red sox/bruins/celtics/patriots territory and i am a yankees/devils/pacers/colts fan. go figure.
jamie, you and i are no longer friends.... you like the yanks.... :P i'm kidding i really don't care that much about baseball anymore... i have been concentrating on basketball and soccer lately...

Old 05-15-2009, 11:41 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

hahahaha!!! baseball is my favorite "ball" sport. racing is #1 though. football i watch because it's the only thing to keep me occupied in the racing/baseball offseason. i don't really watch basketball and hockey any more.

before i started working here, i always had little yankees trinkets and random stuff on my desk at my old job. my new(current) boss is a die-hard red sox fan, so i asked him how he was going to react when he saw my desk area plastered in yankees pinstripes.

he told me if i ever, EVER brought any yankees stuff into this office, he'd promptly put it into gear oil and then kitty litter. i haven't brought any of that stuff in, needless to say. he wasn't kidding, either. he'd do it. we have fun bashing each other during the season, though lately he's been easy on me because, as he puts it, "it's like kicking a puppy".

Old 05-16-2009, 02:22 PM

Go Islanders.
I hope everyone was watching our rebuilding season this year...
XD

Old 05-16-2009, 02:28 PM

LOL jamie... it's always good not to **** the boss off

Old 05-17-2009, 09:56 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ok here goes round three for my Pittsburgh Penguins verse the Carolina Panthers. in the stanley cup playoffs, yahoo sports writer picks the penguins to win in six games, hmmmmmmmmm! LETS GO PENS

in the west it is the Chicago Blackhawks verse the Detroit Redwings and Chicago is down 1 game after their loss tonight against the wings today, the score was 5-2 but that does not reflect the game itself, the hawks played very well, but lost (sucks).

Old 05-23-2009, 12:29 AM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

hockey fans please keep this post alive!!! the pittsburgh penguins are up 2 games to 0 on the hurricanes (carolina) and the red wings (suck) are up only 2-1 after the chicago blackhawks win tonight in OT. martin havlet got "crushed" along the boards in tonights game, but the hawks won with cristobel huet in goal after they pull "habby bulin" out. go hawks. the pens play carolina tomorrow at 7:30. hoping to go up??????????? 3-0 on the series but that may be difficult! so anyone who has an opinion please respond, thanks, all stupid posts will be accepted considering the fact that i make some of the stupidest posts lately on here, thanks "LETS GO PENS"

Last edited by monte carlo 3831; 05-23-2009 at 12:40 AM.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:32 PM

havlet did get crushed.what about the hat trick from malkin
the last goal he scored was amazing.looking forward to tonights game
pens look really good.
LET GO PENS

Old 05-26-2009, 12:41 AM

did yinz guys hear that Bill "the Crafton Kid' Cower was actually pulling for Carolina!?! eff that dude. what a pr!ick. I'm glad he wasn't around to pick up that additional Superbowl Ring...n'at

Quick Reply: ok, i've been trying to keep quiet, but