Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

OK I'm Off Today... & its Raining... So, want a sig

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 09:16 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007
Default OK I'm Off Today... & its Raining... So, want a sig

Well, I do have a day off, and its raining! So... If you want a sig let me know, and let me know what you like. I will try and incorporate your likes or hobbies into it if I can. This includes favorite movie themes, bands, or places you have been or want to be -- New York City, Vegas, Spring Break, etc. I have even made magazine covers in the past. So if you want a mini cover of your car in Hot Rod, o Car & Driver etc., let me know that too. While it is illegal to void copyright, the law pretains more for the illegal sale of... but I do not do it for money and neither are you going use it for commercial purposes.

Like....

Old 11-21-2007, 10:16 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008
Default RE: OK I'm Off Today... & its Raining... So, want a sig

Cool, anything Earnhardt

Old 11-21-2007, 10:29 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

can you add the fighting squirrels to mine? i don't want htem on the car, can you put them on the ground in front of it though? That would be nice I don't have access to the picture as I write this becasue photobucket is blocked at school, so maybe I can pull it out later for you. sorry

Old 11-21-2007, 11:44 AM
Photobucket

SPACE... You dont have a email, so... here's the sig for your friend

Oh... That was the hardest sig I created! Adding that rotating 007, took some work... Not really, I just had to figure out how I could do it. Now I can animate the heck out of sigs if I want too. So actually, THANKS for asking... I learned something new today!!!

Old 11-21-2007, 12:19 PM
Photobucket

Ok Cowboy

Old 11-21-2007, 12:40 PM

[align=center]Thank you `Craig for taking time from your `life to[/align][align=center]share your awesome talent, especially for [/align][align=center]someone's friend that doesn't drive a Monte Carlo : )[/align][align=center]I still haven't learned how to get a `gif picture[/align][align=center]to be active in a jpg file. I'm hoping that I'll be[/align][align=center]taking my first computer class next semester @ college.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Theartistic creation you composed is just[/align][align=center]fantastic/awesome/incredible[/align][align=center]WoW ~ WoW ~ WoW[/align][align=center][:-]I can't wait for my `friend to see `it [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]You have captured his `vibe. [/align][align=center]We all would like to[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]very much, for your generosity of your talent/time/life[/align][align=center]`Space, the BeachBum's, & `James007[/align]

Old 11-21-2007, 12:41 PM

Craig, you have already created a sig for me, which I thank you for. If it would be possible, I prefer the picture in my album that the Space man doctored up for me. Its the same picture that he incorporated in my post to him with pics of my 2007 Silverado.

I don't know any other way to lead you to the right photo, but if you have the time, and don't mind playing with it for me, thanks.

Old 11-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Photobucket

OK Dustybird...

Old 11-21-2007, 01:34 PM
Photobucket

Ok Rev...

Take your choice

Old 11-21-2007, 01:34 PM