Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

OK - Going into New Hampshire

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 10:30 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007
Default OK - Going into New Hampshire

I have to tell ya... I was impressed with Mike Huckabee when he was on Jay Leno, but not enough for me to change my mind as of yet, but I was impressed.

I was a little disappointed in Hillary's finish, but again, not enough for me to drop her as my candidate of choice.

I am concerned about Barack Obama and his numbers because here is a candidate that has no record and has yet to take a stand on any major issue. His record shows that he is "Present" for voting on major issues, but he FAILS to case a vote Yaw or Naw. That tells me he's a PLAYER, in that he wants to remain neutral so he can play both sides and all interests. SORRY BARACK, but in politics you have to have a BACKBONE and stand by your decisions RIGHT or WRONG!-- Take the hits, and get the praise! Sorry, but to me... Women and Young People voted for Oprah and not Barack himself, how could you, he stands for nothing as of yet! Sad thing is, if he won the Democrat Nomination, I would vote for Huckabee if he wins the Republican Nomination. Bad thing is... I don't think I am the only one that feels this way.

So here is the poll and the issue.

IF you are a Barack Supporter, and Hillary wins the Nomination, would you Vote Hillary or Republican. If you are a Hillary Supporter and Barack wins the Nomination, would you vote for Barack or Republican?

I just figured out, you cannot do this with this polling software... So let's stick with Barack since he won last night. If Barack goes on to win... Do you vote for Barack or Republican or Indepedent Candidate

Old 01-04-2008, 12:52 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: OK - Going into New Hampshire

So far I've yet to be impressed with any of the people running. Some less them others.

We can't write in our candidate as an independent?

I vote for Craig from MCFs.

Old 01-04-2008, 12:53 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: rj

So far I've yet to be impressed with any of the people running. Some less them others.

We can't write in our candidate as an independent?

I vote for Craig from MCFs.

Craig for Prez!!!

Old 01-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Photobucket

LOL... Talk about skeletons in one's closet... get the backloader..

Let's see... Father was in jail, brotherwas a drug dealer, my other brother is a Gay Chef,I bitched slapped my principal and was thrown out of High School (3-months before grad), so I had to get a GED (worth 5-credits) to get my high-school diploma. I was in a Rock Band -- so wanting to inhale or not, I walked around with a contact buzz for years -- I know... explains a lot (haha). In my youth I also was a Eastern Onion Male Stripper part-time... and Oh... I worked as a bodyguard for 18-months for man-- let's saywas connected to organized crime(again in my youth).

Old 01-04-2008, 01:57 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

and you've learend from those mistakes right? lol

lets all vote for ourselves

Old 01-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Photobucket

Oh... You bet!!! If only you could do it over.... I probably would have been a Professional Pitcher (seriously). I had scouts looking at me... just flushed it all down the toilet. Rebel... with a Asre Calling!!!

Old 01-04-2008, 02:21 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: BLACK ATTACK

Let's see... Father was in jail, brotherwas a drug dealer, my other brother is a Gay Chef,I bitched slapped my principal and was thrown out of High School (3-months before grad), so I had to get a GED (worth 5-credits) to get my high-school diploma. I was in a Rock Band -- so wanting to inhale or not, I walked around with a contact buzz for years -- I know... explains a lot (haha). In my youth I also was a Eastern Onion Male Stripper part-time... and Oh... I worked as a bodyguard for 18-months for man-- let's saywas connected to organized crime(again in my youth).
Perfect!

Old 01-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Photobucket

I guess my candidacywould have a broad appeal... Gays, Prisoners, Drug Addicts, Crime Lords, Monte Carlo Owners, and Rock Musicians -- Yeah... Typical Democrat!!!

Had to say it... cause I knew you would...

Old 01-04-2008, 03:08 PM

What happen to Stephen Colbert for president? If they are gonna make me vote for a clown, I'd atleast like to vote for one that is funny.

Old 01-04-2008, 03:09 PM

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

ORIGINAL: BLACK ATTACK

Perfect!
LOL ~ LOL ~ LOL
I will second GP `Dave's Nomination of BlackAttack : )
Craig, I appreciate your open/honest post.
I really think you should write a book about your life.
Sounds super interesting...WoW, it would also make a
good movie.
Thanks for sharing/posting...It was refreshing.
ps. I am also not sure who I am going to vote for, but
I'm sure sick of all the commericals on the radio/tv/phone calls
from poller's etc.
I'll do a write in for my Grandfather and his favorite
is Charles Bronson from Death Wish.
My grandfather has all his movie's : )
Peace/Out/Space

Quick Reply: OK - Going into New Hampshire