Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

off topic, NFL football!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 12:45 AM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

OK, gonna revive a dead thread! how is your team doing though week 10? I see the Bears are first in their league at 6-3 tied with the Packers. The Seahawks are in first with a record of 5-4, and the Giants, Ravens, Falcons, Jets and Colts are all in first in their leagues. I think I named them all and my Steelers lost tonight to the Patriots who are tied with the Jets the Steelers are hurting right now with the loss of a couple key OL men. see ya and hope to get this thread revived again......

Old 11-15-2010, 07:51 AM

Once the Eagles beat the deadskins tonight they should be sitting pretty good tied for first with the gnats. This year will be a wild one!

Old 11-15-2010, 06:53 PM

Jets have gotten very lucky last 2 weeks.....but ill takka win anyway they can get it...they needa new kicker for sure....

Old 11-16-2010, 02:19 PM

Packers Vikings rematch incoming this weekend. Should be a good one. Go Pack!

Old 12-18-2010, 11:57 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

again a to revive a dead thread. How is you team doing? Is the snow a factor? Minnesota Vikes are kinda screwed right now. My Steelers are getting killed with "illegal hits" do you agree? What teams will make the big show, the Packers, Patriots (the team to beat?) da Bears, the Steelers, Saints or maybe the bumbling Colts? Is this the last year for Brett Favre to finally retire? Who will get to the Superbowl this year??

Old 12-19-2010, 05:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

I've always been a Lions fan also. But since I've moved to Mn. ( and don't ask me why we did ) But I have watched and liked some of what the Vikes do. This state is crazy about the Vikes. I never seen anything like it. But Monday nights game is just ugly already. No Q back! Home field is a joke. It's not home field to us. It's a college stadium ! 3rd string Q back. I'll check out the 1st part of the game. But I won't watch it after that. Plus next season is going to be a joke also. No starting Quarter back at all. Farve will be gone. T jack hopefully will be gone. So where does that leave the vikes. In the toilet thats where. Plus now there talking of moving. if they don't get a new stadium. The baseball team got a new stadium. The college team has a new stadium. But the Vikes NOPE!!! This state already lost a Hockey team yrs ago. The Northstar's are in Dallas. Enough on all that. Looks like the Lions are on the move. They just need a yr or two to get back to it. Pretty good coach & team right now. The Vikes best yr in yrs. was last yr. Going to be that way for a while i'm afraid. My opinion. I don't care who makes it to the super bowl. Just as long as it isn't the Pat's or N.Oleans.

Old 12-19-2010, 06:26 AM

The Eagles are set to play the NY g-strings today for the division lead and a 2nd seed in the NFC, IF they win.

Old 12-19-2010, 03:14 PM

My packs lost to the dare i say it... lions, last week.
Today we have the Pat in New England
Then the Giants, and finally the Chicago Bears, tough ending.
Sorry to hear Favre is done, even though he went to the Jets, then Vikings I still admire his passion, yes he should have retired with a great season last year IMO.
Just watched the local team go down in texas to Dallas, 30-33, benching McNabb.
I cannot say enough about Michael Vick, the only way to top off his year would be with a well deserved ring. Good for him.

Old 12-19-2010, 09:09 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Alright LIONS Thats the way to bounce back!

Old 12-19-2010, 09:19 PM

I'll be honest, I thought the Eagles were done! I had the fork and all. What a game! Anymore like that and I'll have a heart attack. 10-4 and the division lead, and 2nd seed in the NFC.

Quick Reply: off topic, NFL football!