Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

No Names ?? Whats up with that ? :(

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Taz

I'm 39. Sometimes feel like 49, other times feel like 29.
I may be older than some of the members here, but I think I make up for it by being very childish.
...LoL ~> Our leader `Lou...thanks for your honesty & leadership on our Monte Carlo Family Forum.
I really believe that age is just a State of Mind, and I always enjoy your `humor 4-Sure....

I have a birthday next month, but some days I feel a lot older then I am...I wish I was still in my teens & don't like all the responsibilities of being an adult...
Great Thread, I've enjoy reading the posts : )
Peace/Happy/Out
Kid D.`Space

Old 11-09-2010, 02:20 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I think there's quite a few people who think my name is Cully
I frequently answer to Cully at meets!
Why that's my handle is another story, but my name is Scott and I was born in 86.

Old 11-09-2010, 02:36 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

my name is Keith and I was borne 11/14/1974 I am 35 for a couple of more days

Old 11-09-2010, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Taz
Tiffany, love the new picture! The other one didn't do you justice. I tried to photoshop the blue tint out of it, but the picture didn't come out very well.
You look so much nicer in the new one.
Aww, thanks Taz! The old one was a REALLY crappy old webcam shot, but I liked the kinda weird effect, and I liked the expression on my face. The new one is a webcam photo, too, luckily my current webcam takes up to 8mp shots. I still had to 'shop out some weird dark splotches/artifacting though, may have had to do with the crappy lighting in the office. I appreciate the compliment!

Originally Posted by Blazed SS
my name is Keith and I was borne 11/14/1974 I am 35 for a couple of more days
Well, Happy Early Birthday, Blazed SS!

Old 11-10-2010, 08:19 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Tiffany: For what I can see. You don't have a bad picture! You look good in both ..........Rick

Old 11-10-2010, 09:17 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Danariel
Aww, thanks Taz! The old one was a REALLY crappy old webcam shot, but I liked the kinda weird effect, and I liked the expression on my face. The new one is a webcam photo, too, luckily my current webcam takes up to 8mp shots. I still had to 'shop out some weird dark splotches/artifacting though, may have had to do with the crappy lighting in the office. I appreciate the compliment!

Well, Happy Early Birthday, Blazed SS!
Thank you!! XD

Old 11-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Monte Of The Month -- December 2010
Monte Of The Month -- November 2014

Originally Posted by KidSpace
...LoL ~> Our leader `Lou...thanks for your honesty & leadership on our Monte Carlo Family Forum.
I really believe that age is just a State of Mind, and I always enjoy your `humor 4-Sure....

I have a birthday next month, but some days I feel a lot older then I am...I wish I was still in my teens & don't like all the responsibilities of being an adult...
Great Thread, I've enjoy reading the posts : )
Peace/Happy/Out
Kid D.`Space
Hey Kid, I just checked.....we have the same birthday! Wouldn't that be awesome if I got the next MOTM for my birthday month!Teeheee, just dreamin I guess but it sure would be cool!

Old 11-11-2010, 10:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2011

When I first learned the internet forum thing, I figured there'd be 100000 "Joe's" so the name would be taken or confuse people, so I just came up with Montess2k (Which was my AOL screen name) and I always put my name at the bottom of every post...even when people know my name...

So if ya go to any site I'm on, Impala related, or monte related or GTO related or where ever you will never confuse me for someone else and recognize me when you see my screen name/real name at the bottom...

as for age...32.5 physically 16 mentally....

Joe

Old 11-11-2010, 02:24 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Well this is really scary for me. I haven't seen anyone my age on here yet. BUT! You all seems to be some pretty KOOL people on this site. As soon as I see someone close to my age. I'll post mine. Till then But I do have 8 BEAUTIFUL Grand kids.

Old 11-11-2010, 04:30 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

Gregory James Edward Miller is the name. Currently in Fort Sill, Oklahoma. More people call me Miller than Greg, even at home. Ya'll have a good day!

Quick Reply: No Names ?? Whats up with that ? :(