Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Next year i vow to.................

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 11:58 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member
Default Next year i vow to.................

As CHRISTmas approaches followed by the years end many of us make comitments to ourselves and others and hopfully do our best to reach these.
My vises are few and but in my mind with purpose so this is what I wish to make as my goals.
keep God centered in my life and family
To be the best possible friend and companion to my wife and be true to the promise/ commitment we entered into twenty plus years ago
Be the best possible example and stewart to our two daughters and grandchild.

of course a list of others centered with the car and side jobs that keep my mind active but they seem so small and down the list of importance.

To my fellow members seeking employment, stable relationships or being released from whatever has ahold of you I wish you much succsess in the days ahead.
Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year to all. Jarhead and crew Audy,Brittany,Hannah and Oliviah

Old 12-21-2009, 01:32 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I vow not to spend so much unnecessary money and start saving. I need to start contributing more to my investments because my work doesn't provide 401K. I am getting up there in age and I don't know when I will find a job that has all the bells and whistles.

Old 12-21-2009, 06:22 PM

I think I would like to be able to not spend my money on the Monte this next year and instead put it towards and LSx or an LQ4/9 and get that project underway.

I also plan on getting my name out there more as a graphic designer. This last semester with David Carson was great because he helped us start getting our names out and about, now just need to keep at it.

Old 12-21-2009, 07:30 PM

Thanks Jarhead Tim, same wishes to you and loved ones.
I want to be able to save more money and get my own place.

Old 12-21-2009, 09:46 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member

Originally Posted by God_Bot
I think I would like to be able to not spend my money on the Monte this next year and instead put it towards and LSx or an LQ4/9 and get that project underway.

I also plan on getting my name out there more as a graphic designer. This last semester with David Carson was great because he helped us start getting our names out and about, now just need to keep at it.
very competetive field to be in I wish you the best moving forward. I would be interested in seeing some of your work if youd be comfterble posting any...Jarhead

Old 12-21-2009, 09:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

I vow next year to have a home of my own so I can get started with my adult life and no longer be a burden to my parents in these hard financial times.

Old 12-21-2009, 10:19 PM

Aw, you're not a burden if you pitch in (either monetarily or chore-wise) at home. Getting a place of your own is a great idea, but don't rush into it just because you feel guilty.

Old 12-22-2009, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by jarheadbobandmax
very competetive field to be in I wish you the best moving forward. I would be interested in seeing some of your work if youd be comfterble posting any...Jarhead
Yeah I've noticed, I'll get some stuff up once I get back after Christmas and get some of my projects back from my teacher, or atleast photographed.

Old 12-22-2009, 08:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I vow to try and get myself a Daily Driver so my Monte isn't put through everything anymore

Either that or just keep working on my Monte haha

Old 12-22-2009, 08:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I would like to find a new job sometime in 2010 (although I am very thankful for the job I have now), so that I can save even more money than I do now, and eventually buy a house within the next 2 years...

I would like to keep buildiing the amazing relationship I have with my girlfriend...

Quick Reply: Next year i vow to.................