Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

New Vehicle!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 09:44 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Congrats on the new truck. I've been considering getting a good used Silverado or Sierra for a daily driver. And saving the wear and tear on the Monte.

Nice choice. Looks great! And only a year old.

Old 07-16-2012, 03:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
Congrats on the new truck. I've been considering getting a good used Silverado or Sierra for a daily driver. And saving the wear and tear on the Monte.

Nice choice. Looks great! And only a year old.
Thanks, I think you should get a truck. It seems that the truck is better on gas than my car lol.

@Space I dont think my truck will make it outer space, i opted out of the space package :p. I can fit a dozen girls in the back but I dont think I can ..... (PG lol)

Old 07-16-2012, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by DRuben

@Space I dont think my truck will make it outer space, i opted out of the space package :p. I can fit a dozen girls in the back but I dont think I can ..... (PG lol)

Hi `DeRon, I'm happy 4 you 4-Sure..What type of MPG are your getting ? How does the V8 run ? Are you going to do any mod's ? Keep us updated..
I found this lady talk'in about your Silverado in a sexy voice..
She did confirm that you can have 6 in the cab area comfortably + a dozen in the bed of your truck..."WoW', now that's a party truck 4-Sure Wish you safe/fun miles ~> EnJoy
Below is a X-Rated Vid...This has been a Space Command Warning (LOL)...

Click above Oh, fasten you safety belt 1st

Old 07-16-2012, 04:22 PM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `DeRon, I'm happy 4 you 4-Sure..What type of MPG are your getting ? How does the V8 run ? Are you going to do any mod's ? Keep us updated..
I found this lady talk'in about your Silverado in a sexy voice..
She did confirm that you can have 6 in the cab area comfortably + a dozen in the bed of your truck..."WoW', now that's a party truck 4-Sure Wish you safe/fun miles ~> EnJoy
Below is a X-Rated Vid...This has been a Space Command Warning (LOL)...
2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS Truck Crew Cab in Phoenix, AZ 85023 - YouTube

Click above Oh, fasten you safety belt 1st
Lol. The truck is getting 15.5 mpg. Im truly loving the sound of the v8 and it has stock exhaust! I can wait to get a catback for it. What is this ladies name? jk lol

Old 07-16-2012, 04:30 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Nice truck! I actually had one of those Silverado's with the 4.8L while my Monte was in the shop. You are right, even with stock exhaust, it sounded awesome when you go into it! And I was impressed with the power of the 4.8L.

Enjoy!

Old 07-16-2012, 04:33 PM

Lol. The truck is getting 15.5 mpg. Im truly loving the sound of the v8 and it has stock exhaust! I can wait to get a catback for it. What is this ladies name? jk lol

LoL, I knew that you would be doing some `Mod's & exhaust is a good start..Keep us updated..

Oh, the ladies name is Miss Chevy She loves Silverado's & likes to go for rides...Her # is 1-888-666-6666 I think she charges $5 a minute...Wait, let me check my phone bill
Oh, she gives discounts to all Chevy owners (LOL)

p.s. I hope you can still keep your Monte, but keep us informed..Have fun in your Chevy Silverado 4-Real...It's a great looking truck & great reviews on it also...

Old 07-16-2012, 04:59 PM
10 Year Member

Im still not 100% sure about the future of my Monte. I will have to wait until the warranty expires to do mods (what the dealer said)

Old 07-16-2012, 06:26 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Im still not 100% sure about the future of my Monte. I will have to wait until the warranty expires to do mods (what the dealer said)
Yeah, they tend to be kinda **** about that. Dealership told me that I could mod if I really wanted to. But if a problem comes up, and they find that my mod caused it, I'd be outta luck. And of course you know the dealership will always blame your mods for any problem.

The lesson here? If you do mod your car, de-mod before bringing the car in for warranty repair.

Old 07-16-2012, 07:09 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Congrats on the new Truck!

Old 07-16-2012, 08:18 PM
10 Year Member

Thanks everyone!

Quick Reply: New Vehicle!