Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

New Gadget: How 2 find your `Stuff : )

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 05:53 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question New Gadget: How 2 find your `Stuff : )

Phone Halo prevents you from ever losing or misplacing your valuable stuff. ... Phone Halo is a smartphone app and wireless leash device that prevents loss ...
www.phonehalo.com/

...One of the senior citizens just order one of the above. I just checked it out & it's amazing the stuff that they are making. I know I've lost or misplaced my phone/wallet/car keys, but the senior citizens in my
area are always misplacing theirs, and the bum's & I will help them search....Maybe this would be a great mother's day or father's day gift for your parents
Click above link & watch the short vid that explains the product...

Would you want one ? (Just fill'in in some empty spaces)
Does anyone know where I put the keys to the BeachBum Van

Old 05-05-2010, 05:56 AM

The Phone Halo Product Suite

Phone Halo Protect prevents loss and misplacement. Phone Halo helps you keep your stuff. With Phone Halo, you will never have to spend time looking for your cell phone or other valuables ever again. Download the Blackberry User Manual
Phone Halo does 4 things to make sure you keep your stuff.

1) Protect

Phone Halo prevents loss and misplacement. Attach a halo device to one of your belongings that you always seem to lose. Like your keys, purse, computer bag, etc. The Phone Halo application connects to the halo’d item and the software tracks the distance between the halo’d item and phone. When either one becomes separated beyond a user defined distance, both ring. This alerts you that you are about to lose either item! It’s simple loss prevention. Phone Halo prevents loss and misplacement to ensure you keep your stuff.
2) Find

Can’t find your keys before work? Simply hit the find button on your phone and your halo’d keys will ring. This works the other way around as well. If you have your halo’d keys, press the button on the halo sensor to cause your phone to ring.
Never be late to a meeting again because you couldn’t find your belongings.
3) Locate

Phone Halo is integrated with GPS and Google Maps so you can find your stuff after you lose it! Once your phone or halo’d item has been left behind, the GPS location of where you left your item will be automatically recorded and uploaded.
This lets you answer the common question of “where do you remember last seeing the item”.
4) Share

Enlist your friends in the search for your stuff. Have the Google map of where you lost your halo’d belongings or phone text messaged, emailed, and even posted to your social networks.

Old 05-05-2010, 06:00 AM

Lastest Gadget's

- New Gadgets for 2010
May 4, 2010 ... Hot, new, cool, high tech and best electronic gadgets for 2010. Latest technology news and upcoming gizmos. Gadgets for gifts.

New cell phones for 2010 - Newer Entries - Asus - Blackberry
www.myddnetwork.com/new-gadgets/
click above link

I like the new Nav on above link for the price...What do you think ?

TomTom Go Live 1000
Member's, don't 4-get Mother's Day & then Father's Day...(Without them, we would not `be)

Last edited by Space; 05-05-2010 at 06:04 AM.