Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

The New 00SSsupercharged!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 12:09 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 00SSsupercharged
Im from Detroit. Why, you live in MI?
No, sorry.

But my girlfriend Debbie grew up in Temperance. Her mom & dad still live there.

And we were just there this past saturday.

Old 10-01-2009, 10:24 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

RocknSS04 is in Michigan.

I'm in Windsor.

Old 10-01-2009, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Taz
I think you made the right choice with the stripes and the roof. I think putting the stripes on the roof would've been too much.

You should update the pics in your signature. Those two pics don't do your car justice anymore.
LOL. Yea, I really need to update my signature. The old 00SSsupercharged dont got nothing on the new 00SSsupercharged.

But, I just need someone that could do photoshop.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:08 AM
Default car

Looks great, making me want to keep my 01 and stripe it

Attached Thumbnails The New 00SSsupercharged!-user103_pic222_1236876739_thumb.jpg  
Old 10-02-2009, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by fever42
Looks great, making me want to keep my 01 and stripe it
LOL. Yea, that would look awsome!

Old 10-02-2009, 12:57 AM

Wow, I've never seen a custom paint job look so good on a 6th generation Monte before. What did that run you? I'd consider doing that on mine were it affordable. And you have BORLA exhaust? Give us a sound clip, I'm pretty sure Borla is one of the best sounding exhaust setups for the 3800. Saw that you mentioned earlier you're getting busy, but do you plan to do any future upgrades? The skirt? Further pain modifications? Lights? Anything? You've got one of the prettiest Monte's for sure, now show us how she sounds. Sound clip!

Old 10-03-2009, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Quatermain N/A SS
Wow, I've never seen a custom paint job look so good on a 6th generation Monte before. What did that run you? I'd consider doing that on mine were it affordable. And you have BORLA exhaust? Give us a sound clip, I'm pretty sure Borla is one of the best sounding exhaust setups for the 3800. Saw that you mentioned earlier you're getting busy, but do you plan to do any future upgrades? The skirt? Further pain modifications? Lights? Anything? You've got one of the prettiest Monte's for sure, now show us how she sounds. Sound clip!
Thanks, Quatermain.

Really, I had a friend to do my custome paint job for me. And it didnt even cost me half of a thousand.

I do have a borla exaust. And if I have the time i'll do a sound clip and a drive by, (its going to be soon though).

Yea, im still going to do some upgrades, For sure. Consedering the lights, im going to try find me some nice HID's and also do a eyebrow.
Just out of curiosity, does anybody know from where can I get some nice HID's?

I cant for the drive by myself.
It's going to be awsome!

Old 10-03-2009, 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by Scooby doo
Looks killer!
I would love to see that in person.
ME TOO

Thank you all for the compliments, I really appericate it.

Im going to try to find some more hi sport packages Enzo, but my time mangement right now is not going as I want it to go.

Taz, my car came with a supercharged. I didnt add or swap a supercharged into my hood.

I guess I have a special 2000 Monte.
Wat exactly is "...hi sport packages Enzo..."

LUCKYYYYY!!!! LoL i wish my Monte came SuperCharged but i can't really complain since i got a 5.3 V8

CONGRATS!!! On having a special 2000 Monte!!! (supercharged)

Originally Posted by Quatermain N/A SS
Never heard the sound of a Borla exhaust setup but i heard it is a very nice exhaust system to have. I'm more of a MagnaFlow n Flowmaster kinda guy

Thanks, Quatermain.

Really, I had a friend to do my custome paint job for me. And it didnt even cost me half of a thousand.

I do have a borla exaust. And if I have the time i'll do a sound clip and a drive by, (its going to be soon though).

Yea, im still going to do some upgrades, For sure. Consedering the lights, im going to try find me some nice HID's and also do a eyebrow.
Just out of curiosity, does anybody know from where can I get some nice HID's?

I cant for the drive by myself.
It's going to be awsome!
Damn!!! That's not bad at all for a custom paint job. My uncle own's a shop here in town that does mostly,n e thing such as body work,wheels&tires and even performance mod's for domestics to imports n euro car's as well.

I can get H.I.D's all day lol i have several friends that sell H.I.D's in town n they are still in it's original box n NAME BRAND. They even have H11 bulbs/h.i.d's. That are for the fogs n low beam's on the 06 Monte Carlo SS.

Not sure the letter n number code for the high beam's yet, but i recently purchased sum 3k (yellow colored) H.I.D's from one of my friends n was willing to sell me just the H11 3k with everything included,never used n still n boxed for only $50 n they are name brand. Of course i got a hell of a deal since the guy wanted 2 get rid of them A.S.A.P

But my other friend that always has H.I.D's that are also GREAT QUALITY also has some. Of course they are a bit more pricy then $50 for each set such as (1 set)fogs,(1 set)highs or (1 set)lows. I would need to know wat u wanted such as...high's,low's or fog's if u have fog lights. N i'm assuming for a 05 Monte Carlo SS??

Old 10-03-2009, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Mex24x
ME TOO

Wat exactly is "...hi sport packages Enzo..."

LUCKYYYYY!!!! LoL i wish my Monte came SuperCharged but i can't really complain since i got a 5.3 V8

CONGRATS!!! On having a special 2000 Monte!!! (supercharged)

Never heard the sound of a Borla exhaust setup but i heard it is a very nice exhaust system to have. I'm more of a MagnaFlow n Flowmaster kinda guy

Damn!!! That's not bad at all for a custom paint job. My uncle own's a shop here in town that does mostly,n e thing such as body work,wheels&tires and even performance mod's for domestics to imports n euro car's as well.

I can get H.I.D's all day lol i have several friends that sell H.I.D's in town n they are still in it's original box n NAME BRAND. They even have H11 bulbs/h.i.d's. That are for the fogs n low beam's on the 06 Monte Carlo SS.

Not sure the letter n number code for the high beam's yet, but i recently purchased sum 3k (yellow colored) H.I.D's from one of my friends n was willing to sell me just the H11 3k with everything included,never used n still n boxed for only $50 n they are name brand. Of course i got a hell of a deal since the guy wanted 2 get rid of them A.S.A.P

But my other friend that always has H.I.D's that are also GREAT QUALITY also has some. Of course they are a bit more pricy then $50 for each set such as (1 set)fogs,(1 set)highs or (1 set)lows. I would need to know wat u wanted such as...high's,low's or fog's if u have fog lights. N i'm assuming for a 05 Monte Carlo SS??
Thanks Mex24,

Yea, I really wont complain about a 5.3 V8!
I whish I had that instead, and put a mean exhaust system.

About the custome paint job, yea I did get a great deal. My buddy did a hella of a great job!
Thanks Jeff! (Did my paint job)

About the HID's, I might just get the high and lows. In a good price of course.
Yea, you could say 2005.

Old 10-04-2009, 01:08 AM

Thanks Mex24,

Yea, I really wont complain about a 5.3 V8!
I whish I had that instead, and put a mean exhaust system.

About the custome paint job, yea I did get a great deal. My buddy did a hella of a great job!
Thanks Jeff! (Did my paint job)

About the HID's, I might just get the high and lows. In a good price of course.
Yea, you could say 2005.
Ya i love the V8 power ....u just have to work with it cuz of the FWD
I lose a lot of traction @ the track but not so much when I "speed" on the highway's against other cars.

Even the AWD car's such as the Mitsubishi EVO's and Subura WRX STi's to name two. Give me a run for my money but @ the end they always seem to take fall back. It seem's like they take longer to acclerate around the 100-120mph mark

Ya the price on the H.I.D's are not that bad at all and name brand. If u get the 3 set's at once....fog's,low's and high's...it's a lil cheaper by $50-ish. I've known this guy for a while now n he sells to a lot of people in town that i kno personally n others. From wat i kno n have heard he has never had n e problems with his customer's.

I do believe they have a 1 year warranty from the manufacture n he also stands by his product as well. Need to talk to him again to get more info on them but that's all i kno bout them right now. N if u really want them let me kno.