Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Need your help and opinions here please..

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 03:01 PM
Angry Need your help and opinions here please..

So ongoing for over a year I have been building a relationship with a girl I work with. To the point where we started showing love for eachother. When I first started working at my job she had been dating a guy for about 2yrs. Eventually they broke up and me and her starting building our relationship. I have since then always had my doubts there was something she wasnt telling me... Well apparently on April 9th last month, her Dad had taken her to his friends ranch in Stephenville and left her there for the weekend without her phone to talk to me. Well today I for some reason got nosey and wound up on her ex's facebook and saw something he posted on APRIL 9th saying "Going to Stephenville!!!" Ironic? I think not... Theres something she is not telling me. After a year and a half she has swore to me she has been 100% truthful with me and told me everything... Now I'm starting to believe this whole relationship is just bull****...
Tell me what you think, at this moment I am shaking with anger.

Old 05-30-2011, 03:45 PM

Monte Of The Month -- September 2011
2011 Monte Of The Year
3 Year Member1 Year Member

why did her dad take her to stay at his friends house in the first place?? and why did he take her cell???

Old 05-30-2011, 03:52 PM

Because apparently he wanted to leave her at the ranch for her to clean up after farm animal **** to teach her a lesson of disrespecting her dad if i remember correctly... He took her phone because he knew I would be txting and calling her...... Supposedly anyways..

Old 05-30-2011, 04:18 PM

2011 Monte Of The Year

Originally Posted by jwjones
Because apparently he wanted to leave her at the ranch for her to clean up after farm animal **** to teach her a lesson of disrespecting her dad if i remember correctly... He took her phone because he knew I would be txting and calling her...... Supposedly anyways..
hmmm so u know this for a fact that her father wass taking her there to do that or did she tell u that??
but i think u should talk to her and ask her what that comment was all about

Old 05-30-2011, 04:25 PM

Like I said I am beginning to think this is all BS to cover up something. She maybe went to Stephenville but not with her Dad.... More like her ex.. and her excuse of not being able to talk to me was because she didn't want me texting her while her ex was around. For all I know they could still be dating..

Old 05-30-2011, 04:41 PM

2011 Monte Of The Year

Like I said I am beginning to think this is all BS to cover up something. She maybe went to Stephenville but not with her Dad.... More like her ex.. and her excuse of not being able to talk to me was because she didn't want me texting her while her ex was around. For all I know they could still be dating..
well it sounds like BS to me too, cant trust no woman!
u have to talk to her still, its all about communication, be straight up with her and ask her if she wants to be with u or not because ur not goin to put up with no crap if all she's guna do is play around with u, but then again it's all about how u feel and how much u care about her

Old 05-30-2011, 04:44 PM

Your right, I am going to talk with her, I told her when she feels like telling me everything then we'll talk. I love her but if shes not willing to be upfront and tell me the truth, then I want nothing to do with her.

Old 05-30-2011, 05:55 PM

2011 Monte Of The Year

Your right, I am going to talk with her, I told her when she feels like telling me everything then we'll talk. I love her but if shes not willing to be upfront and tell me the truth, then I want nothing to do with her.
Yea thats wassup bro

Old 05-30-2011, 06:46 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member

Well, how big is Stephenville and is there any other reason this ex might be going there? Do you know that her dad was actually taking her to Stephenville, or could this all be a story too then? Just trying to cover all the bases.

Did she leave this ex, allegedly, for you? If so, you're in trouble anyway.... if they'll leave another guy for you, they'll leave you for another guy. That's all there is to it.

Old 05-30-2011, 06:47 PM

I will tell you up front, she's not over her ex yet. If you suspect something's funny, more often than not, it is. You started something with her soon after she broke off with her ex? Yeah... if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck... it probably is a duck. Sorry man. Your gut is right.

Quick Reply: Need your help and opinions here please..