Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

need some advice

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2012, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by turbo monte

I'm just so heart broken right now, this was who I was getting ready to propose to and wanted for the rest of my life
Hi `John,
I know you are getting support from your Monte Carlo Family, but I don't think anyone of us is a professional in this area...

I hope that you have someone in your life that you can talk to about this problem.

There are many sites on this subject on the `web that has some good information that may help you. Try to get with friends & get `out...Don't try to escape by drink'in or doing other bad stuff, cause it will just end `up making things worse then they presently are...Keep a clear head/mind.

Don't let a bad situation in life win & keep you in your pity pot...( I was going to post to Smoke that pity `pot & let the smoke drift away in2 outer space: ), but that would not be proper on a family forum

I hope that you can take control of your life & not let the Bad win & hold you down...Then you really will become the Loser...Take control of your mind & take it to where you want to `be ~> a Winner in `Life & not a loser 4-Sure

Use your search engine or contact those that you trust & discuss your present situation...
Below is just one link that may give you some infor
Signs of a Bad Relationship <~ click
(*there are several links on above site 2 check`out)

`John, wish you the best in your life & in your decision(s)..
It is your `life...take control & drive it 2 where U really want to `be...Wish you happiness

Last edited by Space; 08-18-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Jomao_o
From what YOU have written, dump her and move on.

This whole grown up, sit down and talk is out the window. She's definitely hiding something and acting like a kid, there's no way an "adult" conversation will resolve anything.

There are plenty of fish in the sea, other fishes that will love to sit on the passenger seat of turbo Monte.
You can do better then that their is always someone better and sorry for the bad news man just keep your head up man

Old 08-18-2012, 12:05 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Separation is a fancy way of saying that she wants to cheat on you with your permission. Drop her like a bad habit. JMHO...

Old 08-18-2012, 05:27 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by MillerMonteSS
Separation is a fancy way of saying that she wants to cheat on you with your permission. Drop her like a bad habit. JMHO...

Exactly.

Sounds to me like that former friend of your was probably working on getting her away from you for a while. What are you waiting for? For her to call it quits on you, so both her and him can throw it in your face that she dumped you for him? Do like MillerMonte said, and get it over with. At least there isn't kids, a divorce, and support payments involved here.

But I also have to agree with Space. None of us here are professional psychologists. An automotive forum is probably not the best source of relationship advice. We're more likely to tell you to save up the money you were going to spend on her, and put it on mods for the Monte.

Old 08-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
But I also have to agree with Space. None of us here are professional psychologists. An automotive forum is probably not the best source of relationship advice. We're more likely to tell you to save up the money you were going to spend on her, and put it on mods for the Monte.
Now what's wrong with that

On a more serious note, I think you should move on. Like already mentioned, it sounds like she wants to cheat on you with your permission. I've been through something kinda like this before, and I ended up doing the band-aid method. I got rid of her right away and it sucked for awhile. But time heals wounds.

Now I'm married to a woman who loves me and we have a wonderful 14 month old little zipper with another zipper junior on the way

Old 08-20-2012, 12:11 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks everyone for all advise. I'm still trying to figure out what I truly wanna do and find myself alone. I want and love her so much I wanna give her the space she ask for and see what happens and until then I'm just hiding in a ball not doing much of anything or associating with anyone.

I will keep you all posted for sure thou!

Btw there can't be another passenger in turbo monte but her she helped with that car the whole way and if we do separate I have a lot of thinking to do about turbo Monte as well....