Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Narcissism ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 03:08 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question Narcissism ?

Hi Everyone,
This is another (fill in the empty space thread to create activity on the MCF: ) Our sponsor's love to see activity when they check. It's been a slow posting day 2day on the MCF...Hope that means that members are out having `fun : )

I just finished helping my g/f study for one of her med courses on the subject of
Narcissistic Personality Disorder

and a Report on thankless people in life & those that are self absorbed.

I would have preferred to be doing something else 4-Sure...Just thought I would post what I've been doing, plus filling in some empty spaces on the MCF...

I also thought that maybe someone might be interested in this subject. I keep learning something everyday on the Web & MCF LOL 4-Sure...

Thankless - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster ...

<BUTTON class=vspib type=submit></BUTTON>
not likely to obtain thanks : unappreciated <A thankless task>. 2. : not expressing or feeling gratitude : ungrateful <HOW a ...
<CITE>www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/thankless</CITE> - Cached - Similar

<BUTTON class=vspib type=submit></BUTTON> self-absorbed definition : self-absorbed Someone who is self-absorbed thinks so much about things concerning themselves that they do not notice other people ...
<CITE>dictionary.reverso.net/english-cobuild/self-absorbed</CITE> - Cached - Similar
narcissistic - definition of narcissistic by the Free Online ...

<BUTTON class=vspib type=submit></BUTTON>
nar·cis·sism (när s -s z m) also nar·cism (-s z m). n. 1. Excessive love or admiration of oneself. See Synonyms at conceit. ...
Dictionary/ thesaurus - Narcissistic personality - Narcissistic damage - Encyclopedia
<CITE>www.thefreedictionary.com/narcissistic</CITE> - Cached - Similar

Below is a link on the subject I found researching for her..

Do you know anyone that has a Narcissistic Personality Disorder ? (other then `Space ?: )

Since I've departed my isolated protected beach community I've learned a lot more about people, and also here on the MCF over my years of membership. There seems to be a lot of people that do not speak true, and they do not "walk their talk" or Act their words, but they talk a lot, promise a lot , but never honor their words.

Thanks for clicking & adding to the activity, plus you never know what you may learn on the MCF ~>4-Sure

How to recognize a narcissist.
Click above link to find `out ?
& then look in2 your own mirror LOL

What have I learned 2day ?
Am I `Happy ? If not, WHY ?
Do Something 2 be `Happy '
------------------------------------------

Go 4 a ride in your Monte Carlo, and leave all
your problem's & trouble's behind : )

----------------------------------------------------
That's `all...must go in2 recharge mode..
Peace/Happiness 2 the reader...`Yes~>`You
Blast`Off

Time 4 Work =======Peace`Out

Attached Thumbnails Narcissism ?-cat-lion.jpg   Narcissism ?-seimagenewf7.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 05-11-2011 at 05:01 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Narcissistic huh?

Attached Thumbnails Narcissism ?-calvin-perfect-2.jpg  
Old 05-12-2011, 02:14 PM

Narcissistic Personality Disorder - this defines what is wrong w/my neighbor, as he seems to think that everything he does is correct & everyone else is wrong. If you asked the guy what the interaction ratio of Negative Ions vs. positive Ions were at the Equator of the dark side of Europa ( Jupiter's moon ) he would know! He thinks Hondas are it & everything American is junk... Can't stand the guy.

Old 05-13-2011, 08:04 PM

hehe Taz is so funny