Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

For my secular progressive MCF friends.

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 02:36 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008
Default For my secular progressive MCF friends.

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee. By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

Old 12-21-2007, 02:39 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: For my secular progressive MCF friends.

LOL!!! Greetings come with disclaimers now? wow... lol

Old 12-21-2007, 02:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

LOL!!! Greetings come with disclaimers now? wow... lol
Only for Democrats and the like.

Old 12-21-2007, 02:41 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

and thus the political mayhem begins.

Old 12-21-2007, 02:45 PM

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee. By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."
For the rest of us:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Old 12-21-2007, 02:50 PM

I want all my Walmart greeters to be saying that speech now!!!

Old 12-21-2007, 03:27 PM

lol could u imagine walkin into walmart and u have to stand there and wait for ur greeter to finish his disclaimer lol

Old 12-21-2007, 03:49 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

Ow!!! My brain hurts!
So the law classes aregoing well there Dave? lol [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=joke.gif]

Old 12-21-2007, 03:54 PM

ORIGINAL: Taz

Ow!!! My brain hurts!
So the law classes aregoing well there Dave? lol [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=joke.gif]
Mia and I enjoy our 2 person watch-dog group.

Old 12-21-2007, 06:27 PM

Holy crap GPD........Clarence Darrow would be impressed. Also probably one of the few that would understand it.

Quick Reply: For my secular progressive MCF friends.