Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

My Parts Recovering Service

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 01:08 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default My Parts Recovering Service

Hey guys, I am starting to get a little more serious with started a small little side job while I'm at school. I have been doing this for some time but have never really gotten into it.

I now have a page on Facebook that I am posting stuff for sale that I have and I am also offering (as a service) to retrieve parts that anyone may need. This could mean just finding you the item on ebay in your price range or actually hunting that item in a junk yard and retrieving it for you and shipping it to you.

I have been doing this for a while with parts that were just common or smaller parts that everyone has wanted, but now I have made my page so that people can post on there to let me know if they need something or what something and then I can go find it for them.

Basically how this would work is that you guys would tell me a part that you need and the price range that you're looking for, I would then either find that part online so that you can directly buy from the person selling or if I can't find it online I will find it in a local yard and make sure it works and is good condition and then sell it to you, within your price range and usually quite a bit cheaper than what you originally wanted to pay.

If you guys are interested feel free to check out my new page:

https://www.facebook.com/MitchsParts

Also, don't be afraid to message me here on the site with requests.

I have dealt with many people online before so I think there's a lot of people that will confirm that I try to be fair and ship in a timely manner

Thanks Guys!