Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

My Mom went home....

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2011, 12:15 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default My Mom went home....

Hey all...
My Mom went home yesterday around 6:30am. She had a rough week but she was just too sick and weak. She is with Jesus now and She is Healed and seeing all of her loved ones again.
Thank you for the prayers and thoughts. She was a wonderful and beautiful lady. I will miss her.......
Here is a link to her obit.

Eunice A. Duncan Obituary

Thanks again.

Old 07-03-2011, 12:18 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

I'm sorry to hear that man. Remember the pleasure that was her life rather than the pain of her passing.

Old 07-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

Richard, Sorry to hear, Please accept my most sincere condolences on the loss of your Mom .

Old 07-03-2011, 12:34 PM

`Richard,
I'm sorry for your loss, but thankful that your mother
is no longer suffering & was called home for eternity.
I know from your previous posted words that you have
a strong faith, & I hope that you accept your Mother's
departure to a higher spiritual level.
Your Mother's obituary reflects how special her
life was here on `Earth, and I'm sure she is now
at peace and watching over her family & friends.
It's always sad , but a reality for all to live life everyday.
Sincerely,
`Space

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>
<!--a href="guestbookentry.asp?page=guestbook&id=&locid= "></a-->

Mrs. Eunice A. Duncan
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=270 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=center>

Mrs. Eunice A. Duncan
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>December 23, 1923 - July 2, 2011 Mrs. Eunice A. Duncan entered the gates of Heaven on July 2, 2011 at the age of 87. She was an active member of Winfield Methodist Church, now Quapaw Quarter United Methodist Church, since 1953.

Born December 23, 1923 in Rose Bud, Arkansas, Eunice is preceded in death by her husband, Burl C. Duncan; parents, Wade and Octavia Foreman; sister, Bernie Mae Robertson; and brother, James Foreman.

After graduating from Rose Bud High School in 1942 and attending the U of A in Fayetteville, she began a successful career as a secretary for companies such as National Old Line, National Life Insurance, the Arkansas Gazette, Save-A-Stop and later retired from Pickens Bond Construction.

Eunice was a devoted wife and mother and an avid traveler, criss-crossing the U.S. and Canada with her family through the years. She also enjoyed canning all the fresh fruit and vegetables grown by her husband in the family garden.

With a love for entertaining, especially during the holidays, she welcomed the company of family and friends and regularly invited her bridge club over for some fun and refreshments.

Eunice is survived by her son, Richard B. Duncan of Little Rock. She is also survived by sisters, Mrs. Wadene Hilliard of Little Rock and Mrs. Martha Lou Wood of Gilford, New Hampshire. She also leaves behind several dear friends, nieces and nephews.

The family would like to thank Anita Arnold for her care and support of Mrs. Duncan through the years, as well as the staff of Parkway Heights Health Center and Baptist Hospice Care.

The family will receive friends from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m., Tuesday, July 5, 2011, at Roller-Chenal Funeral Home, (501)224-8300.

Funeral services will be held at 10:00 a.m., Wednesday at the funeral home, with Reverend Anne Holcomb officiating. Burial will be at 2:00 p.m. in Bethesda Cemetery in Rose Bud, Arkansas.

In lieu of flowers, the family requests that any memorials be sent to Camp Aldersgate, 2000 Aldersgate Road, Little Rock, Arkansas 72205.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Old 07-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2014

We're so sorry to hear about your loss Richard... You and your family will be in our prayers... God bless...

Old 07-03-2011, 01:14 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Sorry for your loss, she is in a much greater place now.

Old 07-03-2011, 01:28 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2011

Sorry for your loss, condolences to you and the family, as stated she is a better place now, keep her memory alive by remembering the good times.

Joe

Old 07-03-2011, 03:29 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Richard, I'm so sorry for your loss - she's in heaven and not in any pain anymore. I lost my Mom about 2.5 years ago.

Old 07-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

Richard, very sorry to hear about your mom. She is no longer in pain, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Old 07-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Richard,
On behalf of all the staff here on MonteCarloForum, I wish you our sincerest condolences on the loss of your mom. No words can bring her back. But as long as you have your memories, she will never be truely gone. Be comforted that she is in a much better, happier place.

The MonteCarloForum.com Staff

Quick Reply: My Mom went home....