Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

My Model Car Collection (Just for you Space)

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 11:51 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: My Model Car Collection (Just for you Space)

Very nice collection! I have a vast collection also - mainly 1:18 scale american muscle cars and 2 dispay cases filled with 1:24 NASCAR die cast - mainly Dale, Dale Jr, Tony Stewart and Bobby Labonte. I would post pics but the majority of my collection is in boxes because we haven't had time to put up shelves and what not in the new house.

Old 09-19-2007, 12:14 PM

[align=center]The t i t-le of this tread is:[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My Model Car Collection (Just for you Space) [/align][align=center]submitted by[/align][align=center]MCF Member `Cowboy [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My question is "What's everyone else viewing & posting on here, when it clearly state "Just for you Space" [:@][/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL,[/align][align=center]Invading my Private Space, just for me : ) [:@][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]*Awesome `Amy, Please post some pic's of your modelcollection,[/align][align=center]once they are unpacked `ok....thanks[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Welcome to my `Space : ) Just for me : ),[/align][align=center]but I Share : ) Please send $10 Cash or Money Order[/align][align=center]to Space's College Fund...[/align][align=center]Don't waste your `Space[/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][/align][align=center]Peace/Happiness,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]

Old 09-19-2007, 01:12 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

uh-oh, space is getting power hungry....

Old 09-19-2007, 02:14 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

[align=left]
ORIGINAL: SpaceRiderInvading my Private Space, just for me : ) [:@][/align][align=left]

[/align][align=center][align=center][/align][/align][align=left]
[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]Okay, I will exit leave you to your private 'Space' (pun-intended).

[/align]

Old 09-19-2007, 03:49 PM

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

[align=left]
ORIGINAL: SpaceRiderInvading my Private Space, just for me : ) [:@]Bath Room : ) [/align][align=left]

[/align][align=center][align=center][/align][/align][align=left]
[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]Okay, I will exit leave you to your private 'Space' (pun-intended).
[/align][align=center]GP `Dave LOL ~ LOL,[/align][align=center]Thanks I need that, I don't know where you come up with [/align][align=center]some of your post & pic's, but there sure are funny : )[/align][align=center]Thanks for taking the time from your life to make us[/align][align=center]smile/laugh/and have some fun.[/align][align=center]`Space & the `Bums : )[/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][/align]

Old 09-19-2007, 04:44 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i must say i wonder where you get some of your stuff too space

Old 09-19-2007, 08:51 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Space has no life outside MCFs. He loves his space vehicle Monte so much all he wants to do is research Montes on the net.

After hours and hours of searching......... he loves to share his found information with us.

Being the lucky spaceman he is, his space g/f doesm't mind him spending so much time on the net researching Monte Carlos (and looking at ****)

Wish I had a spacegirl like that.

Old 09-19-2007, 10:32 PM

Well, as the infinite wisdom of the little martian dude taught us... just get you a P-O-47 space modulator and you won't need luck to get a space-girl... You'll just blow up the ones that say no, and eventually they'll catch on!

Old 09-20-2007, 10:42 AM
rj
15 Year Member

What about the responses like........... "Listen jerk. Either leave me alone or I'm calling the cops."

Not that any women has ever said that to me. It wasa close friend.

Someone none of you guys know. He lives in another town far away. In another galaxy.

Old 09-20-2007, 01:05 PM

[align=center]
I thought some members may be interested in the below Corvette Models
[:-]

Assorted Corvette Promo Models Are Just $8.99
[/align]
Back by Popular Demand!
Choose your favorites from our wide selection of genuine GM Corvette Promo Models. Models are 7" Long. 1/25 scale. Shipped in original packaging. Limited quantities available.
Were $14.99, now just $8.99.
Click below link
[/align][/align]

Quick Reply: My Model Car Collection (Just for you Space)