Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

my goodbye... again

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 11:14 PM
Photobucket
Default my goodbye... again

well since my other goodbye thread was deleted heres my new one. due to the bs and drama that members and non members here that came from another site have caused not to mention all the bs i had to deal with them in messenger not to mention the lack of support my "family" showed me when he ragged my car into the ground i feel i no longer desire to be here. i got enuf crap to deal with with whats going on in my family and i do not need the extra crap that ive gotten from this place tonight. when all my personal stuff has been delt with ill think about coming back but until then

goodbye

Old 01-12-2008, 11:18 PM
Default RE: my goodbye... again

the othe rpost was removed to remove the comments made froma member that didnt need to make them.

As far as your leaving gos.e i wish you would not do so i have saidd and exspressed this to you . please remeber we are here for you when you come back or need some frends.

Old 01-12-2008, 11:21 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

Im sorry Chris it was my fault your other thread was deleted. I was justtrying to stick up for you. I wish you and your family the best. I hope you come back soon.

Old 01-12-2008, 11:24 PM

Sorry to see you leave, Chris. But I totally understand, I can only hope in the future this forum worries less about its image, and more about it's members being personally attacked.

I'll prolly still be hanging around when you get back, since it is such a darned good source of information.

Keep in touch,
--Michael

Old 01-12-2008, 11:25 PM

ORIGINAL: mrl390

Im sorry Chris it was my fault your other thread was deleted. I was justtrying to stick up for you. I wish you and your family the best. I hope you come back soon.
dont lose sleep over the other thread being deleted.
you were not the reson for it.

I was, the comments that were in it were nto appropreate to have in the site or the thread.

IT was delt with no more needs to be said

Old 01-12-2008, 11:27 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I would agree that you don't need this crap right now. Your family is going threw a lot.

I don't know if you'll read this or not, but we try to stick out for own. Mike stood up for you. The MyMonte people are apparently very bored and immature. Don't let them keep you down.

If leaving is what you feel you need to do, then I wish the best for you in life, and I wish your family the best as well.

Old 01-12-2008, 11:32 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

Now now, lets not start bashing again. We dont want chris to have to write his goodbyes for a third time.

Old 01-12-2008, 11:44 PM

ORIGINAL: mrl390

Now now, lets not start bashing again. We dont want chris to have to write his goodbyes for a third time.
oh come on now. if we keep doing it he wont beabel to leave becuse he will have to keep writing the goo dbyes

Old 01-13-2008, 12:27 AM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

I would agree that you don't need this crap right now. Your family is going threw a lot.

I don't know if you'll read this or not, but we try to stick out for own. Mike stood up for you. The MyMonte people are apparently very bored and immature. Don't let them keep you down.

If leaving is what you feel you need to do, then I wish the best for you in life, and I wish your family the best as well.
It really isn't fair to say that all the MM people are bored and immature. I am neither, and as a whole, most of the membership is not either. There doesn't seem to be a lot of members from MM here posting and causing trouble...looks like just the one thread to me.

I am not trying to start arguments, just don't want the whole site getting a bad name when it doesn't deserve it as MM really does have a lot of good information to offer. Yes, BS does happen there, but the site owners/admins and moderators are working hard in our free time to keep things running smoothly and eliminate member bashing. We can't be there all the time and things do happen, but we are working on it.

Chris - I am sorry that you have to leave your forum because of this and hope you change your mind. Community really is a great thing.

Quick Reply: my goodbye... again