Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Mustang memes and funny cheap shots

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2016, 03:22 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking Mustang memes and funny cheap shots

The 'memes' that people make are the most hilarious things I come across on the internet. Recently, there's been a bunch of them made due to the seemingly high number of hotshot Mustang drivers who peel out of car shows but get out of control and hop a curb or something.

Now, I myself have always had a love/hate relationship with the Mustang, liking some versions/generations while dissing others. So I gathered up some Mustang memes that made me ROFLMAO, and thought it'd be great to share the hilarity.

(Also, none of this is meant to make light of anyone who might have been injured.)

Attached Thumbnails Mustang memes and funny cheap shots-csnienjnfymxiqcytqmc.jpg   Mustang memes and funny cheap shots-xgibk5lmffypkkeig5ep.jpg   Mustang memes and funny cheap shots-ebtpyuowtzynijvav6fc.jpg   Mustang memes and funny cheap shots-eqmk7c4tdwrxqphwezw9.jpg  
Old 04-19-2016, 04:45 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member

Pretty cool!

Old 04-22-2016, 08:08 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2017
5 Year Member

Yep! Found a few more good ones too:

(I love how the yellow '15 got packaged):

Attached Thumbnails Mustang memes and funny cheap shots-gneq88fbcujgx6cz79wi.jpg   Mustang memes and funny cheap shots-guwj5ziecequxqc1g7gp.jpg   Mustang memes and funny cheap shots-o9qgqw9vv6legmz6ewjs.jpg   Mustang memes and funny cheap shots-dumpstang.jpg