Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

more bad news, possible the worst

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2007, 08:16 AM
Photobucket
Default more bad news, possible the worst

well the day after enjoying a turkey day my a-hole boss calls and tell me that because i have a lung infection and the flu and cant come to work that im fired and rent on to say how i trashed his store and destroyed his equiptment and blah blah blah so here i am day after thanksgiving, sick as a dog, out of work, and screwed 10 ways from sunday

i give up

Old 11-23-2007, 08:56 AM
Default RE: more bad news, possible the worst

[align=center]Hi `Chris,[/align][align=center]Again I am sad to read of your misfortune.[X(][/align][align=center]________________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The miserable have no other medicine
But only `hope.
~William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure
[/align][align=center]______________________________[/align][align=center][:-]
[/align][align=center]Hope is the feeling we have, that the feeling we have, is not permanent.[/align][align=center]_____________[/align][align=center]_______[/align][align=center]_[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Chris, I know that `life is not fair,[/align][align=center]but there is always tomorrow. We are all in [/align][align=center]control of our destiny.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I look at each day as a new beginning, a day to start[/align][align=center]all over again, a day to continue my `journey.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I learn from my past travels on my highways of life,[/align][align=center]and keep traveling towards my dreams. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Many, many roadblocks have been placed before [/align][align=center]me, and has delayed my `journey, but[/align][align=center]I search, and find a way to overcome the many[/align][align=center]obstacles that burden my `life.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I don't give up `hope.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I wish you `hope, it's yours for the taking,[/align][align=center]but it's your choice, you are free to choose. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]In America, we are `free to be whoever we want to `be.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I wish you the `best,[/align][align=center]I wish you `hope.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Your net `friend `Space[/align]

Old 11-23-2007, 09:53 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Sorry to hear it Chris.

You may not feel like it right now but there is a bright side to this. Someplace?

Old 11-23-2007, 09:55 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center]Hi `Chris,[/align][align=center]My grandfather stopped over, and he just read[/align][align=center]your post. He is concerned about your welfare.[/align][align=center]He thinks that you should seek out assistancefor your[/align][align=center]problems.[/align][align=center]He hopes that you seek counsel.[/align][align=center]He also said to me when things were going bad,[/align][align=center]to learn from my problems of yesterday, and[/align][align=center]move on & live my today, but keep hoping &[/align][align=center]working on a better tomorrow.[/align][align=center]We wish you `hope fora better `life.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It's your move.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space/Grandpa, & the BeachBum's[/align]

Old 11-23-2007, 12:11 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

chris, they cna't fire you just because you're missing work and sick. if it wasn't for the other stuff he said, you could easily file a lawsuit against that company.

Old 11-23-2007, 12:26 PM
Photobucket

read this, it will give the FULL AND COMPLETE STORY

and its from myspace so u might have to sign in to read, if u cant read it just lemme know

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...f-a6a865bae5f8

Old 11-23-2007, 01:05 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

I believe everyone has a path to success, and that sometimes what we think is a road-block or a step back, is actually a blessing -- as it is a path correction that is leading us to Greatness. Maybe, this is the "One" correction that leads you to the next level of success. So congratulations! I wish you the best!!!

Old 11-23-2007, 03:03 PM

sorry to hear about your misfortunes man
but remember for every dark nite there is a brighter day after so keep your head up man !

Old 11-24-2007, 07:05 AM

[align=center]Hi `Chris,[/align][align=center]We hope your today, is better then your yesterday,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]and that your tomorrow's, will be better : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We wish you Good Luck, & a fast[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]recovery, from your `Illness...[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]on your `journey to resolve your many problems[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Yes, we all must perservere, and move on with our life's [/align][align=center]from,[/align][align=center]`Space/Grandpa, & the Beach`Bums[/align][align=center]

[hr]

[/align][align=center][align=center]Hey `Chris,[/align][align=center]I'll trade you problems, and places.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]There are thousands of us in the Middle-East,[/align][align=center]and in hospital's all over the world.[/align][align=center]Count your blessings, get out there and[/align][align=center]find your happiness. You are still `free.[/align][align=center]You can choose, we can not.[/align][align=center]We have a contract, we have a duty.[/align][align=center]We want to be `free.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]signed,[/align][align=center]Those of use that are under contract, and have no choice's[/align][align=center]until we return, until we fulfill our promise,[/align][align=center]to `be `free.[/align][/align]

Old 11-24-2007, 08:57 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey Chris. I was computerless for a day and a half. Just got it back together and thought I'd check in real quick.

Real sorry to hear about your job. That bites big time! I'd say it's the worst time to lose your job, but there really is no good time to lose your job. Just finished workin night shift and heading off to bed now. I'll catch ya either by PM or messenger later on tonight.

Hang in there dude. There's a saying, "When God closes one door, He opens another."

Quick Reply: more bad news, possible the worst