Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MONTECARLOFORUMS MEMBERS BLOG wednesday Aug 19, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 02:11 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

next time i get on the future inlaws comp i'll throw up one that looks like he's doin the doubble down flex even has the look on his face...

Old 08-19-2009, 06:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

evening, everyone! i just got back from goin junk'in, my god is that yard sweet.... just north of philly, in a residential aerea. i got a bunch of pics for everyone, to my surprise there was a pack of 4 80's el-cominos waiting at the gate, led by a black & red SS 4 speed.... oh, the nicest vehicle outside of the gate was a 4th gen LS monte! ugly washed out blue paint & surface rust, but i looked over the body: solid fenders, doors, rockers, 3/4 panels, frame hood trunklid, roof..... and straight as an arrow! plus, other than the steering colum being removed & cracked dashpad, the blue bench-seat interior was butifull original, under the layer of dog hair! i looked at the odo.... 40,000!! i think its correct, looks like an old lady car that spent too much time in the sun & none on salted n/e roads.... and its for sale, but i did not get a price.... there also was a 50 lincoln convertable, one of 550 made, an 11,500 mile 67 falcon, a bunch of 57 station wagons, among many others! plus trailers packed with STUFF!! it was like i died and went to heaven!

imma try to post some pics for everyone tomorrow!

later!

Old 08-19-2009, 06:20 PM

Thanks guys for rootin for me. He's already said he's crazy about me. Dunno if that's a good thing or not. Guys? chime in here... we haven't known each other that long, there's no way he can be crazy about me already?? He did say he was saying what he felt tho so I guess that's good... at least he's not about the BS and games... lol...

Air con at work is still broke. Sucks. I'm hot. And to top it off I ate some good hungarian haluska for lunch and now I've got pepper / cabbage breath. LOL! And all I can think is my god if i meet up with him tonight for coffee and go to kiss him, EW! LOL

Old 08-19-2009, 06:28 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Good luck Robyn. Hope it goes well for ya!

So I gotta go back to work tonight after two weeks off. Vacation time. So I spent the last three days out of the house.

Thanks for starting the thread this morning.

Old 08-19-2009, 06:40 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Just got back from doing all the stuff I had to do today for work...250 miles on the Monte so far today, and i'm not even home yet...LOL. Oh well.

I'm tired and ready to go home...1 hr 20 min left! wooohoo.

Robyn, this is why I have a toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, hair gel, contact solution, and deodorant in my desk at work...you never know when you might need to spruce it up, or freshen your breath in the afternoon while at work...LOL!

Old 08-19-2009, 07:09 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

So today was 3rd day of 2 a days. I got to run a mile for PE too. Im royally defeated

Old 08-19-2009, 07:56 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Well I started my new job part time today and I think it went well. The computer they were going to get me hasn't arrived yet and I found out it's going to be an iMac, oh well you can't have everything. I am really digging Quark 8.0! The last version I used was 7.0 and it was really buggy with suitcase fusion. They have the latest version of Suitcase and I think it works great. I am so happy to be back in the world of Quark - I always loved that program. I am also thinking of upgrading my Suitcase and quark on my home puter!

Old 08-19-2009, 08:40 PM

Michael working in a call center if i left that crap in my desk it'd be stolen. If I leave it in my car, it will melt into a gelatinous pile of goop. I WILL think about carrying toothpaste, dental floss, and a portable toothbrush though. or those colgate wisps. So far no plans for after work, I think we're sticking with tomorrow's plans. lol. I think.

Old 08-19-2009, 10:31 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member

did i not get the message or what! where is JJ? i hope he is ok, any updates would be great, thanks! JJ, i hope all is well with you and the family, take care man! see ya

Old 08-19-2009, 10:48 PM

Robyn, I did the call center thing a few times. I couldn't take being tied to the desk by the phone cord. I need to get up and move around.

I thought JJ said he had something to do, but I can't find the post.

Quick Reply: MONTECARLOFORUMS MEMBERS BLOG wednesday Aug 19, 2009