Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Monte invasion

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008
Default Monte invasion

I think I saw more Montes today than ever in just one day. I saw at least 7 while running around town today, mostly 6th gens.And the cool part, LOL, I pulled up to a stop light with two other 6th gens, a gold one beside me and a green one right in front of that one. That's the first time that's happened, kinda looked like a mini Monte meet, LOL. Too bad I couldn't get a pic. Hubby just rolled his eyes when I said "look! two more Montes right here together"

Old 02-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Default RE: Monte invasion

ive noticed ALOT of montes on the road

Old 02-08-2009, 09:44 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Yesterday i parked by one. And I wasnt really paying attention to what I was doing and had the sunroof open. And then I hear this WAAAHHH noise, look in my rear view mirror and listen as the supercharged monte drives away.

Old 02-08-2009, 10:11 PM

omg there has been about 20 diffrent monty sitings and about 5 monty racing won all 5 hehe....and thing is they have all picked on me and they end up getting smashed hehe

Old 02-09-2009, 07:02 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

ORIGINAL: silver1

ive noticed ALOT of montes on the road
I usually see tons of 'stangs and chargers around here but not so many Montes. But it seems that I'm seeing more and more around here all the time.

Old 02-09-2009, 07:08 AM

Hi Becky,
Here`s what I think has happened and why there is a Monte Invasion in your part of Texas.
I think many people must have seen you driving around in your
awesome Monte Carlo SS, and they really liked the unique style of your ride. They all went on a constant search to find the right one for them. There are thousand more in your area searching
for one...Just wait and look the next time you get to escape your home and get out on the highways. There will be more
The Chevrolet Monte Carlo experience can be addicting, and
once addicted, you can never give `up the desire to own and
drive one. lol
Look forward to hearing about your new formed club:
Becky`s Monte Carlo Club of Texas
EnJoy your day,
`Space

Old 02-09-2009, 10:37 AM

hey space i dont think its just the area were becky live i think its pretty much every part in texas..... i went up to San Antonio Texas about 2 weeks ago on the way up i say at least 10 montes either passing me or me passing them. Then when we got to SA there was alot of them as well i was a great sight for me to see so many Montys out on the road and showing off there sweet *** montys just wish there would be a Monty club down here in South Texas but o0o well

Old 02-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

It may sound weird, but I would rather not see any Monte Carlos. Personally I would like to have the only one on the road. This weekend I seen 2-3 other 06-07 SS Montes driving around and I was like, thats cool, but I would much rather be the only Monte Carlo on the road and have a rare car.

However, only 27ish thousand 06 Monte Carlos were sold (more Corvettes were sold in that year), even fewer 07sso I guess my SS is pretty rare.

I will tell you though, the marroon color on the 06-07 SS is unreal looking in the sun. Great color!

Old 02-09-2009, 01:01 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

I don’t see too many Montes in my area. Especially the ones with the high sports appearance package or the supercharged 04-05s.

Old 02-09-2009, 06:10 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Generally, we tend to see 5 or more Montes on I-75 while traveling to MI. Most the time we're headed north, they're all headed south.

I did see 2-3 all 6th gen Montes today while going to my doctor's appointment.

Quick Reply: Monte invasion