Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

monte carlo off road

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 10:08 PM
Default RE: monte carlo off road

LOL this thread is kinda ironic since i have just posted in the tire & rims section that i am putting 31s on the back end of my car LOL

Old 01-14-2008, 11:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Taz

ORIGINAL: mrl390

No I doubt any major vehicle manufacturer would turn a front wheel drive, mid sized car into an off road vehicle. It would be kind of pointless.
Sure would be funny though.

The DeLorean one looks bad a$$!
If it makes you feel better Dan, I believe that one was made using parts from junked DeLoreans. If it's the same one I'm thinking of.

I would have rebuilt it with Frankenstein style as long as most of the exterior and interior were there.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:32 PM

Ok, first of all the Delorean is pointless. Midsize V8 turned into a mudder... if they even actually drive it that is. And talk about an unreasonable mudder, I mean the point of a mudder is something you don't care if it gets banged up. With stainless body panels once they're bent they'll never be truly flawless again, you'll always be able to tell there's something wrong with it, unless you get a whole new (insanely expensive) body part.

Allthough, for being a time car I could see that. Since you can't see traffic at the end of a time warp you need to be able to avoid it without seeing it. well with tires that big you'll just do an insanely incredible jump if you happen to hit someone at 80 mph. Not to mention you can skip on the expensive flux capacitor, since the sound waves alone from road noise will prolly move subspace itself. Those big grippy tires come at a cost after all... lol

Old 01-15-2008, 06:39 AM

you guys know this guy is just posting links to his site, or a site for advertising purposes, right?

Old 01-15-2008, 07:52 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: sickofsoyo

you guys know this guy is just posting links to his site, or a site for advertising purposes, right?
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi Scott, no I didn't know, but I've been known for being[/align][align=center]navie. I didn't see any advertising linksin his 2 posts?[/align][align=center]His posts were alittle weird, but so are some of mine : )[/align][align=center]Maybe he's from the movie Bullet : ) ?[/align][align=center]His profile doesn't contain much infor[/align][align=center][:-]
Real Name
shetor per

E-mail mcqueen

Location Details (City, State)
Los Angeles, CA

Zip Code
[/align][align=center]Hopefully, he will return and clarifly and state his being.[/align][align=center]If I can admit that I'm from out of space, then he should[/align][align=center]reveal his true self : ) [/align][align=center]Peace/Out[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][/align]

Old 01-15-2008, 11:02 AM

Yeah I saw that link, kinda a weird way to word an ad though don't ya think? Since when has Monte Carlo manufactured cars? Last time I drove a Monte Carlo it was a model of a car and not the brand...

Old 01-15-2008, 01:42 PM

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi Scott, no I didn't know, but I've been known for being[/align][align=center]navie. I didn't see any advertising linksin his 2 posts?[/align][align=center]His posts were alittle weird, but so are some of mine : )[/align][align=center]Maybe he's from the movie Bullet : ) ?[/align][align=center]His profile doesn't contain much infor[/align][align=center][:-]
Real Name
shetor per

E-mail mcqueen

Location Details (City, State)
Los Angeles, CA

Zip Code
[/align][align=center]Hopefully, he will return and clarifly and state his being.[/align][align=center]If I can admit that I'm from out of space, then he should[/align][align=center]reveal his true self : ) [/align][align=center]Peace/Out[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][/align]
well Space, I could be wrong, but 2 posts, containing short, random questions, with links to the same site with parts that NO ONE would put on a monte carlo, except a select few, sends off some whistles. But if I'm wrong, I will take back what I said.

Old 01-15-2008, 01:47 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

HUH?

Old 01-15-2008, 02:05 PM

ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

HUH?
I mean the guy is spamming...

Old 01-15-2008, 02:24 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Like I said on the othe post, this guyis either goofing on our website or he is a spammer from India or something.

Quick Reply: monte carlo off road